I frowned at him and said nothing. His brow creased and he shook his head.

"I'm going to ask one more time," he stood up and pulled over a table with things on it.

"What is your name?" He ground out and in his hand he held a sharp knife.

I tried to stay calm as he waited for my answer.

    "I—" I breathed and somewhere I found my strength.

   "I don't know who you are but I'm not telling you anything." I snapped at him.

   Kane grimaced. "I'm sorry," he said and then he used the knife to cut open my pant leg.

   I braced myself as the knife sliced into me. I screamed, and blood began running down my leg.

Kane looked away as if this was causing him more pain than it was me.

"What were you doing in the woods?" He questioned as he cleaned the knife with a rag.

I was breathing heavily and my leg was throbbing.

"What are even talking about?" I yelled.

"I was trying to help Jason and then those things came!" I whined.

Kane sat back as he stared at me. "The rogues?"

   I shut my eyes, willing my tears back. "Those things... the wolves." I snarled at him.

   Kane seemed frustrated at my reply. "I really don't want to hurt you, but I need to know who you are and what you were doing on our territory."

  I opened my eyes once more and stared at him.

   "Just. Let. Me. Go." I groaned.

   " I can't." He sighed and stood up.

   "Where are we?" I asked, finally examining our surroundings more closely.

    The room was cold and I shivered, the floor was made of concrete and the walls were made of dark brick.

   It was damp, like we were in a jail cell or a basement.

Kane continued to stare at me and not answer my question.

"Please," Kane looked into my eyes and I almost felt bad.

I almost felt bad for the guy torturing me. I was definitely losing it.

"Who are you and why did you trespass?" He asked once again.

I stared at him and then I looked at the knife in his hands. My heart turned to stone as I saw my blood drip from its tip.

"No." I snapped.

Kane shook his head and in an almost inhuman amount of speed, he was slicing my leg again.

"Ahhh..." I screamed and Kane sliced me again.

   "Stop!" I screamed and began to shake in the chair.