"I Like You"

Natsu's POV
     I don't know what came came over me! I'm normally not that... open? Ugh I embarrassed myself!
     After another hour or so of cuddling and watching old SNL skits, gray got a call from Laxus saying he needed to go home. As soon as he was out the door I ran to my phone and dialed Lucy's number.
    "Hello?" She mumbled, her voice laden with sleep. I glanced at the clock and realized it was almost 11.
     "Sorry! But this is amazing news way better than sleep!" I exclaimed into the phone.
     "It better be," she groaned.
     "I GOT A BOYFRIEND!" I shouted, jumping up and down.
      "FINALLY OMG MY BABY NATSU YOU'RE GROWING OH THIS IS GREAT THATS TOO CUTE YOU AND GRAY AND OMG I WANNA BE THE MAID OF HONOR!" Suddenly she didn't sound so sleepy.
      I laughed, "I'm really happy."
      "And I'm happy for you." Lucy added.
      I decided to leave out the rest of the night... "I'll tell you all the details tomorrow! Love you LuLu go back to sleep."
     She said she loved me and hung up the phone. With a sigh I slid down the hallway and into my room before falling on my bed. Ugh school was tomorrow. I feared having to face everyone, especially Laxus. Oh God if he found out about Gray there's no telling what would happen!
     I pushed the horrifying thought from my head and closed my eyes. Tomorrow I would get to see my BOYFRIEND and that made it all worth while.
---------—--------------------------------------------
Gray's POV
     I awoke to not an alarm clock, but the sound of Laxus screaming down the hall. With a groan I rolled out of bed and got ready. I slipped into a gray and blue checkered button up shirt and blue jeans. I grabbed a quick meal and made it just in time to catch the bus.
    "There ya are cousin," laxus mocked from his seat. "I was about to tell the driver to leave without ya."
     I smiled in response, walking down the row of seats. I saw Natsu sitting alone in the back and felt a pang of guilt in my chest knowing I couldn't sit next to him.
      I chose the seat next to Laxus. "Thanks for waking me up," I replied sarcastically.
     "Anytime," he replied, his voice just as harsh as mine.
      The rest of the ride was spent in silence while Natsu and I occasionally glanced back and forth and gave each other reassuring smiles. Finally we arrived at school and we got off the bus.
     I ran to catch up with a fast walking Natsu, "ready for first period?"
      He looked around as if Laxus or bixlow would pop out of nowhere before grabbing my hand and responding. "As excited as I can be." 

     The first period flew by, before gym rolled around the corner. I huffed, but made my way to the gym, well before Natsu had even packed his books up. I didn't want it to look suspicious ya know. I arrived in the locker room and was greeted by a half dressed Bixlow. 

    "Hey, hey Fullbuster," he said, "no hard feelings right?" 

     I looked in his direction, but didn't answer, which I think got the point across. He left with a  pout just as I was removing my shirt. I was fumbling with the buttons when all the sudden my hands were pushed away and a swift set of fingers skillfully unbuttoned the remaining clasps. 

    Recognizing my look of panic Natsu commented, "everyone is already out there don't worry." He stepped back, staring at my exposed chest. "Hot." 

    He turned away and began doing his own changing. I couldn't help but feel self conscious as I removed my pants. I wasn't nervous the first time we changed in the same room, but now that we're dating there's almost this kind of pressure!\

   "Damn Gray, either pull your pants up or let me blow you! That half thing is torture." Natsu exclaimed, causing me to jump at the abruptness. I quickly pulled my shorts up and regained composer before smiling at Natsu and walking out of the locker room. 

    "Nice of you to join us boys!" The teacher commented, "If only you weren't ten minuets late! Now you can be late getting home as well. Detention at 3." 

   I was about to groan when I realized that meant an extra thirty minuets of alone time with Natsu and a delay in having to go home to Laxus. It was a win win situation! I couldn't help hold back a smile and when I glanced over at Natsu his face mirrored my own. 

   "Today children we will be playing a friendly game of basket ball! Team Captains will be Juvia and..." he paused, "Natsu."

    The two of them walked to the front of the class, Juvia more confident. I felt really bad. 

     "Juvia you can have first pick"

     She looked at me and her face lit up, "GRAY SAMA PLEASE!" 

     I trudged over, less than eager to be separated from my boyfriend. 

    "Max," Natsu whispered. The class snickered, knowing that Max was one of the weakest players.

   This back and forth went on for a while. In the end, per choice and elimination, Laxus has ended up on our team, but Bixlow and Evergreen were on the other. 

    For majority of the class all was going well. The game was going rather well and no ill will was being shown. Than, just as I thought we were in the clear... it all went to shit. 

   WHAM! I heard the sound of a ball hitting its target and a following crash. I looked over and saw Natsu laying on the ground holding his head in his hands. A chucking Evergreen stood a few feet away. I ran towards Natsu, sliding on my knees and by his side. 

   I put my arms around him, "are you okay?" I whispered. 

   He shook his head no, but didn't show his face. I noticed that the game was still going on around us. I felt the anger rise inside me. I was about to blow my lid, and Natsu saw that. 

   "Stop Gray," he told me, putting his hand on my chest. "Just help me up and lets go home."

    I gladly obliged, the anger only growing though when not even the teacher commented on us leaving. The only people who noticed were of course Evergreen, Laxus, and Bixlow. 

    Natsu and I left the school and made our way to my house since it was closer. I saw that his eye was beginning to swell, but I didn't mention it. Instead I scooped him into my arms and flung him onto my back. 

   He laughed. "I can walk even if my face is bruised Gray." 

   "Oh shush I love babying you," I shot back, flicking him on the nose with my free hand. 

   "Oh God I l-like you." He said, snuggling his head into the crook of my neck. 

   "And I like you too Natsu."   

(A/N: YOUR GUYS COMMENTS HONESTLY KEEP ME GOING! YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU LIKE MY WORK! COMMENT MORE AND EVEN MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO! I KNOW IT SOUNDS SILLY, BUT MY LIFE HAS HONESTLY BEEN SHIT LATELY AND SEEING THAT PEOPLE APPRECIATE WHAT I DO MAKES ME SO HAPPY! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!)