All Legally

A/N: please comment!! I need motivation!!

Natsu's POV
Don't get me wrong, it wasn't the sport itself that bothered me. It was the people on the other team, and the humiliation of getting picked last every single fucking time!
My gym teacher came out of his office, wearing the most unnerving short shorts that exposed his hairy, beast-like legs, and an almost see through white shirt. This attire wouldn't of been a problem if the man in the clothes was even remotely good looking... But he wasn't. Mr. Makoa had to of been at least 45 years old, and I don't think he has ever been married. Mans ugly... That's all I'm saying.
Anyway, he walked into the middle of the gym and looked up and down the row of students before him. Some looked away, some glared in anticipation, and some, like me, cried silently.
"As you peaches can see, today we will be playing an all American, traditional game of dodgeball! Now I'm gonna learn your names as we go along so bare with me children." Makoa said, looking at his roster. "How about my two team captains are Bixlow," he paused, "and Gray Fullbuster. Jump in there new kid."
    I stiffened. Shit.
    Bixlow looked over joyed to be front and center. "I choose laxus," he said, doing a little happy dance as his partner in crime strolled over to meet him.
    Gray looked slightly nervous, looking up and down gym, scanning his choices. "I don't know many people's names," he finally whispered, looking slightly ashamed, "so I guess I'll take Evergreen."
    Evergreen smiled at Gray and patted him on the shoulder. "I'll help him."
    This choosing went on for a few more minuets until there were only five more people left.
    "Cana," Gray commanded, pointing at the clearly hungover girl.
     "Nice choice," Bixlow pouted while pointing at the scrawny boy next to me.
     "Uh... Juvia is it?" Gray questioned as an all too chipper girl skipped up to his side. There was something in here eyes that I didn't like, but I kept my mouth shut. 
    Now there were only two people left in line. This stick of a boy named Max Alors, who barely looked like he could hold a grain of sand up, and me.
    Bixlow looked back at Laxus, slightly asking him which was the better choice. I saw Laxus's eyes shift over to Gray, before giving his friend a brisk nod. "Max," Bixlow sighed.
     "That means Mr. Natsu here is with Fullbuster," Macoa says, ushering me over to my awaiting teammates.
    Of course, with my luck I get stuck with him. And not only that, but Laxus will be across from me, watching my every move, and attempting to hit me with heavy gym tools. All legally too...