The Bad Kid

It was me and my Girlfriend we skip classes to have fun we pranked, it was so hilarious.Well, I change ever since I started dating my Girlfriend. I didn't do work, I hid my report card. I hardly see Jake. My girlfriend told me to ask Katy out then tell Jake she cheating on him. So I went up to her ask her out she said"YEA I always like you"Katy said. She like me weird, ok. Then a week passes dating Katy. I told Jake Katy was Dating me. "Are you f**king kidding me, I F**king hate you Redmin, Are relationship is over Katy"Jake Said. Wow jake cursed wow so amazed he actually cared for Katy and I ruined it for him. "Ha! HA! HA!" My girlfriend said. By the way, I'm still dating my Girlfriend. She Kissed Me, She actually Kissed me for the first time. I ignore it. She said not to be Jake friend he was the one who started the rumors about me like that time when they said my mom still takes me a bath. "I don't believe you," I said. "Jake will never do that,will he,"I said. Will he, we were in a lot of fight not for real but we got mad at each other a lot do I think he will start that rumor. "do you got evidence" I said. "Your right I don't have proof but I'm your girlfriend you got to, believe me," my girlfriend said.