Hanji's final Plan part 2: Erwin's ending

Your Pov

'Damn... Why is she always so pushy' my body clammed up "C'mon (F/n) tell me... Please" she begged, having enough "I l-like Er-erwin more... There's something about him I... Er... Well" I stuttered like an idiot whilst me face felt like it was on fire. Hanji's expression was not helping my nerves in the slightest.

"That's fantastic news I'm so happy you like one of them" she squealed, something within my mind clicked "Hanji what do you mean by that?" Questioning her immediately brought the hyper Hanji to a quiet stop "never mind that my dear let's go set you up... He really likes you a lot" Hanji giggled resuming to her hyper self. "N-no its okay" calling out to her, but too late she was gone.

Hanji's Pov

After hearing she likes Erwin I said about setting them up and left before (F/n) could utter a single word. Dashing down the stairs recklessly, even surprising myself I never gave myself an injury "Eren... Eren!!" I yelled he came running into the hall "what wrong? What's happened? Is my sister okay?" He bombarded me with questions 'oops note to self don't sound like something bad has happened' chuckling, "calm down... She's fine actually there's good news (F/n) is crushing on Erwin" the look on Eren's face was priceless, "seriously?" He asked with uncertainty "of course I am... Let's start the games" grinning and chuckling evilly.

A few more people arrived to my abode and they were Ymir, Annie, Christa, Mikasa, Bertholdt, Reiner, Jean and Marco. Some of the others were already busy and couldn't make it.

"C'mon everyone to the living room" I yelled and groans were heard upstairs and in the room to my right. After everyone was sitting on the sofa including a still blushing (F/n) we began. "So the first game is truth or dare" I smirked "Right okay I will ask someone first and will proceed round to the left, so Erwin truth or dare" he looked shocked for a second "dare" he mumbled My devious side broke through "Make out with (F/n)" as soon as the words left my mouth his face perked up and my lovely friend couldn't get any redder even if she tried.

Erwin's Pov

Truth or dare seriously? I internally groaned then Hanji just had to pick me to go first... What bad luck... "Dare" mumbling not looking forward to what That devious looking woman has planned. That was until I heard my dare, to which I never bothered suppressing the grin on my face.

Walking towards (F/n) she began to fidget and was about to say something but I never let her have the opportunity to. Leaning over and pressing my lips on hers, then asking for entrance she hesitated, understanding why but gently coaxing her, (F/n) eventually let me in to explore. The kiss was passionate and I loved it, at that moment I temporarily felt bad for Levi but I knew he wouldn't dwell for too long.

After a few minutes I pulled away gaining some wolf whistles and cheers. Not feeling like parting from my love interest, I lifted her up and placed her on my knee, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Th-this wasn't part of the d-dare" (F/n) muttered "No it isn't, I wanted to cuddle you" I whispered back.

Eren's Pov

Goodness sake why does my sister have to like one of them, but if it makes her happy then I guess I have to accept the fact.

After starting Hanji's annoying games and Erwin was dared to kiss her, I knew he would drag it out longer than necessary, then he placed her on his knee and they began to whisper back and forth. Erwin is over reacting... But this has pleased Hanji alot, I grunted to myself.

*Time skip*

Your Pov

A lot of games later, one being seven minutes in heaven, I got chosen to go in with Marco, but I noticed Erwin was angry looking, when we left the closet, another was spin the bottle and I had to kiss Bertholdt, we were a pair of embarrassed messes, when I glanced over at Erwin after kissing Bertholdt's cheek he was furious to the point he was unconsciously cracking a glass, the final game that made the tall blonde snap was 'what would you say to the person you like?' which was Hanji's made up game. Levi said some nice and perverted things, which lead to Erwin calmly getting up, walked in front of me, placed his right hand on the back of my head and his left arm around my waist, then pulled me towards him kissing me.

Leaning back "(F/n) will you please be my lover?" He asked not releasing his grip. Stunned no words left my mouth but I did nod 'yes' he smiled hugging me tighter and looked around the now quiet room "My lover... Eyes off" the tall handsome man spoke confidently. I hugged him back and buried my red face in his chest, that's when the cheers started and Hanji looked ecstatic.

A/n: I may go through and edit this part in the near future but thought it would suffice until I did Levi's part.
Hope you enjoyed!