Hanji's plan: Phase 1

Hanji's P O.V

Observing the trio from the banister upstairs, as they walked to the English section of the store (F/N) was a bright pink in the middle of the two guys linking with them, whilst Erwin held some books. "Eren let's begin phase 1" I say with excitement, "what do you mean phase 1? How many phases are there? And what the hell are you planning?" Eren replied bombarding me with questions, sighing "you told me approximately 7 weeks ago, coming up to 8 weeks now... You often saw and see your dear sister, gazing out the window looking lonely and down, but when she notices someone's watching she puts on an act, my dear Eren please remind me how old she is?" I turn to look at Eren who looks shocked with his jaw slightly dropped.

"What" I asked irritably "well I never realised you kept a log of what I say" Eren replied "well?" I asked again ignoring his comment, "shes 27 coming to 28" he grumbled at me. "I think what your sister needs is a man and I only approve of Levi or Erwin, I don't trust no-one else" I squeal a little, Eren looked at me with a look of agreeable reluctance.

"So let's find out what's happens next before we put Stage 1 of Hanji's plan into action" I giggled like an idiot earning myself a huff of annoyance from Eren and odd looks from passers-by.

*normal view*

The three went their separate ways even if only a little while, this time it was Erwin who didn't really have much of an interest, even though he uses English a lot when at work, which could be the reason he didn't have much interest because it reminds him of work, but he sucked it up and made the effort for you.

You were browsing through some new books they had gotten in, but none caught your interest, so you carried on scanning through the shelves. Finally it happened a book screamed your name and as you were about to pick it up another hand nudged yours, causing you to retract instantly, then looked to whose hand it belonged to, "h-hi Levi" he let out a smirk knowing he could have possibly have something in common with you, the book in question was titled 'Creative writing idea's and tips' as you both just stood there in awkward silence, Erwin had found his way to you both, with a book in hand.

You picked up the book and handed it to Levi, who tched at you, but Erwin could see the noticeable pink spreading across his pale cheeks. You smiled "I-i will l-look over there!" You stuttered a little before making your way to the opposite bookcase, Levi stood and glanced between you and the book, and gave a little chuckle at his friends face. He too looked for another book.

*Erwin's view*

'English books just reminds me of work and that's the last thing, I want think about' I thought letting a sigh escape me, "but it's for (F/n) so I will deal with it, I'm sure it will make her happy" mumbling to myself, as I picked up a book that was going to be useful and headed to find my dear (F/n).

I spent a while going through the different aisles and still couldn't find them, until I heard (F/n)'s beautiful voice. 'Dammit Levi's with her!' My mind angrily voiced out. At the back of this section were Levi and (F/n) looking a little awkward, until I cleared my throat announcing my presence, to which (F/n) shyly smiled at me, and stuttered she'd look elsewhere. Standing there, I looked at Levi and became a little annoyed and jealous... To which I'd never verbally admit, as I saw his cheeks stained a light pink.

Before I could say something Levi went on looking again without another word.

*Levi's view*

'Stupid shitting eyebrows, how dare he ruin my alone time with (F/n) as we heard a noise stating he was there' my mind seethed but no words left my mouth, (F/n) smiled and said something but I was too annoyed to listen, then grumbled at myself for missing her melodious voice.

I looked at the book she had handed to me and my face felt warm and Erwin must've noticed as he was angrily glaring at me. 'She gave up this book to let me have it' I thought as I felt my face get warmer, "I want to find another book" mumbling so quietly I don't think the blonde heard me. And without another word a side stepped him to go on another search.

After a while I found one I wanted for a while, 'I will give the first book to (F/n)' grinning like a moron I went to find her.

*normal view*

It's been ages now since you all entered the bookstore and you found it equally odd, you've not seen Eren or Hanji. Making your way to find your newly made very handsome friends, empty handed, you thought it was nice outing but the two guys trying to catch your attention was somewhat baffling to you.

"I'm not even that good looking" you mumbled, looking down at your hands, clothes and feet but at the exact same time you bumped into the two guys and judging by the way they were full on glaring at you, they had heard what you mumbled. Levi stepped forward a little bit and handed the book you originally picked up and with a blush "here you have it!" He stated without any noise either (wow). Erwin also stepped forth a little and his calm but stern voice sent shivers down your spine, "don't you let me catch you saying, anything like that again... Your beautiful" his voice trailed off near the end and quietened off at the last two words but you heard him loud and clear. Your face exploded into a dark red, Erwin realising not only what he himself had said, but that you heard him as well, causing his own crimson blush, and subtly and awkwardly looked away.

"Tch trust you shitty tree! I was about to say that!" Levi turned his glare from you to a deathly glare aimed at the tall blonde beside him. You thought your face couldn't get any warmer but you were mistaken.

*Hanji's view*

"Right Eren let's go" I said excitedly as I picked up my small stack of books, Eren nodded and picked his own books up and we went straight towards the blushing trio. "Well how goes it!" My voice a little higher than I actually wanted, "shut it shitty glasses, your going to burst our eardrums" Levi snapped back, "you'll be fine shorty! So shall we go and pay?" I asked. "Yes, let's move I need a black tea" Levi grumbled, Erwin handed all (F/n)'s book apart from one, I quickly clicked on and so did a grumpy looking Eren, Levi on the other hand was already at cashiers.

*your view*

Standing next to Erwin was making me nervous, he's so handsome, kind and caring, its literally impossible not to like him. He handed me all my books apart from one, I gave him a questioning look, but he gave a beautiful warm smile in return. Levi was already ahead and paying, so he didn't click on, I'm glad to be honest. Them pair glaring and grumbling at each other makes me feel awkward.

I unknowingly gazed at Levi and then sneakily at Erwin, as he was slightly ahead of me but not as much as Levi, they both are so good looking. Hanji caught me gazing at them and one thought came to mind 'oh shit' if Hanji saw who knows what she might plan.

*Hanji's view*

'Yesssssss!' I internally shouted, Eren looked at me as though I was mad, when I suddenly started jumping a little on the spot, "Oi shitty glasses what the hell are you doing?" Levi barked irritated with my actions, (F/n) and Erwin were paying for their books. "Hmmm... Nothing!" I attempted to say calmly, he tched and walked off mumbling about waiting outside.

"Eren Operation: make (F/n) notice both Levi and Erwin complete onto Phase 2" I whispered to him. "But Hanji you didn't do anything?" He replied looking confused, "I did two I set it up so we weren't around and observe their reactions! Anyway let's go pay" I responded "really thats the weirdest explanation I've had yet, mind ya its you" Eren spoke up with a little chuckle.

*your view*

We met up with Levi outside the store, now waiting for Hanji and Eren... As normal. When Erwin cleared his throat to gain my attention "(F/n) I-i well h-here" he spoke quietly stumbling over his words as he gave me the book he helped me collect, "it's a gift" he added blushing rose red, I notice Levi and he looked pissed, "tch, I was going to give it to you at the coffee shop but here!" He growled a little shoving a book in front of me the same one he let me have, "th-thank y-you guys I really a-appreciate and l-love them" I stuttered cursed thing and I noticed both guys were blushing, it was simply adorable. "but Levi h-how did you?" I was about to add when he cut me off "when tree features over here put the books down to look for something I took it" He answered as though it was the most obvious answer, he even included a happy smirk

"Well coffee shop then!" Hanji burst out talking louder than needed.

A/N: I hope this okay and not too long or boring... Well onto Phase 2!