Hanji's Plan: Final Stage ~ part 1

*Normal Pov*

Time was ticking on and it was late afternoon, I realised the time "shit!" After cursing, it was then I realised what I said and that the others heard even if I did mumble. Levi smirked, Erwin seemed amused, Eren and Hanji chuckled.

"Well... a-anyway I must l-leave you all now" I swear the stutter was enjoying teasing me. "Why whats wrong?" Eren asked slightly confused. "Tell you later!... Th-thank you for the gifts Erwin and Levi" I spoke and smiled. "And I thank you for your gifts as well!" Levi added to conversation politely (miracles never cease) and soon looked away with pink on his cheeks, "I love and thank you for my gift as well" Erwin blushed.

"Say (F/n) what are you doing this evening?" Hanji giggled as she was mentally scheming what to plan next. "I will text you later!" I rushed wanting to get going. "Ahh h-here... take this"Erwin stumbled over his words a little. He handed you a slip of paper with beautiful black inked handwriting 'wow it beautiful writing' my mind gasped, I like calligraphy and writing that resembles it. And of course Levi shove his piece of paper in your face. "Thanks guys... I hate to sound rude but I must go now" smiling I hurried off.

*Eren's Pov*

"What the heck was that about?" Speaking aloud "I know yeah!" Hanji frowned a little. "Well guys shall we plan something for tonight and persuade (F/n) to attend if she's free?" Hanji squealed near my ear, causing me to flinch and cover my now ringing ear. Before I got a word in, "That sounds like a fine idea" Erwin answered looking in the direction to which my sister just left in, "of course shitty glasses... (F/n)'s far more tolerable than you!" Levi tch'd.

'Please be busy... please be busy' I begged mentally, but I felt really bad after thinking it because I knew she was lonely and missing something in her life. Sighing and being lost in thought I never heard that location and activities were almost decided. 

"Is that okay moody Eren?" Hanji asked but her face dropped when not only did I not reply straightaway but I never heard a damn thing she said. "What was that Hanji?" I asked looking at her this time, "honestly... I said we will gather at my place at around 7pm and watch a movie, talk and maybe play some games?" She repeated frowning once again... "you know you can't keep your sister to yourself you know... it maybe hard but she obviously needs a campanion" she whispered,  "and how do you know she needs one... she might just need to socialise" I whispered back getting annoyed.

Hanji paused for a moment and carefully replied, "(F/n) and I spoke a few times before, she told me it would be nice if someone would accept and love her for who she is and not change her... at first I didn't understand but (F/n) then filled me in that you tried setting her up with people you know and most of them tried changing the way she is, (F/n) understood and appreciated your efforts but she wasn't fond of them and revealed to me she liked older guys and condering Erwin is a year older than she is and Levi in an older guy I thought they fit the criteria" Hanji was to the point but careful with her choice of words.

I already knew this but I guess I tried putting her off men, she wouldn't be interested.  I guess it backfired on me though making her down and lonely... damn..

*Levi's Pov*

What the? Why is she suddenly in a rush to go, I was actually enjoying her company. (F/n) thanked me for the book, and I couldn't look her in the eye as my face burned, using my frequently unused manners, I thanked her as well. Then the thought struck me 'Shit' I forgot to give her my number... but of course Erwin didnt, quickly grabbing a pen and scribbling down my number and not meaning to but shoved it in her face, being a little annoyed at how she was oogling over shitty brows handwriting.

I also watched (F/n) leave and the direction she went. Hanji immediately grabbed my attention when she was babbling on about meeting her at her place and watching movies and doing some activities as well as trying to get (F/n) to participate as well, I agreed in my own way.