Hanji's Plan: Stage 2

* Normal Pov*

Heading towards the nearest coffee shop, I was shocked about my wonderfully handsome friends buying me gifts already. Something caught my eye and before I entered the store I muttered something to Eren and left.

*Hanji's Pov*

Well this isn't part of the plan... "hey Eren where's (F/n) going?" I asked quietly jogging up to him. Eren turned to me "Oh she's gone to look at something..." He nervously chuckled "you see I wasn't entirely listening, I was still in a mood over this whole plan" Eren spoke quietly. But things was spiralling down for our young man. "Oi where's (F/n) we've been waiting that long, we've finished our drinks" Levi scowled "even though she was supposed to be joining us!" Erwin added unhappily, "well you see guys our young man here decided he wasn't going to pay attention to her when (F/n) was stating where she was heading!" I spoke with annoyance.

*Levi's Pov*

"What!!" Shitty brows and I yelled in unison, now we've got to go look for her, 'hopefully I'll find her first's I thought slyly.

*Erwin's Pov*

After voicing my annoyance, I read Levi like a book, most of the time he's hard to read but on occasion he's like a book... 'where are you (F/n)' I sighed "Eren how much did you listen?" I asked tiredly.

*Normal Pov*

'I don't think he was listening... Eren seems to be spacing out a bit more today, hope he's okay... I'm sort of glad I get a few minutes to myself' I thought. Going into the store I noticed something Eren kept whining about (Levi kept making Eren clean using specific cleaning products and in turn Eren whined to you including name of said product) and picked it up. After paying for the cleaning stuff, I went into a different store remembering Hanji moaning about Erwin constantly getting at her, for she kept stealing his pens and notepads off his desk, when he wasn't looking (why I'm not entirely sure... Perhaps something it's to do with her occupation as a scientist).

I picked up a beautiful Parker pen set of a blue Parker fountain pen with a soft rubber grip, a lovely red Parker ball point pen and a silver Parker mechanical pencil. Both pens were black ink and all three had soft rubber grips, it was packaged in a lovely gold box with a white ribbon around one corner and a small bow in the opposite corner (diagonally). I paid for them and left the store, breathing in the flowers scent, walking with my head down I accidentally bumped into someone.

'crap' was the only word in mind and I looked up to see Hanji's assistant Moblit "h-hey" I stuttered "ahh there you are! The others were worried because Eren didn't pay attention, so he didn't hear what you told him" he sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose as though he was ridding a headache. "Typical brother" I muttered, "come on then" he spoke and dragged me back to the others.

Hanji was the first to notice you.... "(F/n) your okay!!" She squealed gaining the attention of the guys and when I looked, Eren looked shook up and slightly pale. "Y-yeah I'm f-fine" was there stuttered response.

"Levi?" He turned at the sound of his name and was greeted by a white bag, "I th-thought you would l-like these... I remember Eren s-saying about them" cursed stutter 'go away' my mind seethed. Levi took the bag off me gently and looked inside, his face soon lit up like lights on a Christmas tree "thanks brat.... I- i love them.. was running low thanks" he himself stumbled over his words a little with pink staining his pale cheeks. I was surprised I got a side hug off him with a small smile, which disappeared within seconds.

"Erwin" I spoke a little quieter than I intended, but lucky for me he heard "yes (F/n)?" He smiled "pl-please accept these!" My voice trailed off ever so slightly I handed him the silver bag and he accepted it, his face lit up just as Levi's did and was left speechless for a few minutes. Then "Hanji I swear if you so much as touch these you better run!" Erwin spoke sternly but with the evident threat there, as well as giving you a hug.

*Hanji's Pov*

'Awww that's so sweet she went off to buy them both something, and she listens and remembers mine and Erens moaning and whining' I internally squealed. Second chance of getting Phase 2 in action.

*Levi's Pov*

'This girl honestly... Making me feel these emotions more and more... I'm definitely going to confess soon' I smirked.

*Erwin's Pov*

'I can't believe it, these pens are beautiful... And Parkers aren't cheap... Gosh I think I'm falling more and more for this beautiful girl' my mind spoke in gratitude and my heart sped up 'But it feels strange not knowing her that long though' my mind added and my stomach sunk a little.

*Hanji's Pov*

"Let's go and get some lunch with you with us this time (F/n)" I giggled dragging her along.

*Time skip ~ halfway through lunch*

*Normal Pov*

"So (F/n) what do you think of Erwin and Levi?" Eren spoke up, causing you to explode into a crimson blush, "I... Erm... I really like them" was Erens answer causing him to scowl a little, which earned him a kick to the shin under the table, and the reaction to that was a yelp and three odd looks.

All afternoon after that you got to know more about your two handsome friends... and you thought you had slightly more feelings for one of the guys, as you kept sneakily glancing at him. But Hanji noticed.

*Erens Pov*

'did Hanji really have to do that seriously? She's my sister of course and going to be slightly moody?' I thought subtly rubbing the shin Hanji kicked.
"Psst..." I heard 'go away!' I sighed annoyed "Oi Eren Phase 2: Operation Getting to know each other and discovering a possible favourite... Complete" she whisper shouted at me, luckily the other 3 were in deep conversation.... Well Levi and Erwin in deep conversation whilst (F/n) was concentrating and understanding what they were saying.

A/n: hope this is okay guys....