Chapter 43

8:08am.

I glanced at Mayson as I made breakfast for everyone. He was laying on the floor with his toys, smiling and giggling.

Today's the day.

The final evaluation.

Everything will work out the way it's suppose to. I sighed.

"Breakfast is ready!"

8:36am.

As we sat together it was a bit quiet.

Me - "So! We have a few hours until the evaluation. Why don't we all do something...together?"

Some looked at me crazy, the rest glanced around.

Suah - "As nice as that sounds...we're going to be separated soon."

Me - "Excatly! Look I can see some of you guys are really close. I'd like for you all to have a nice time together before anything happens. Plus, I want to go buy Mayson and I some clothes."

I feel bad that these girls are gonna be separated soon so might as well.

Doji - "She's right."

Everyone looked at her.

Jennie - "Yeah. Come on. We need a bit of fresh air. Thanks for breakfast Lia."

She said as she got up and walked away. The rest of the girls did the same thing, thanking me and leaving.

11:11am.

We all had went around the streets. It was nice to be out. As I was pushing Mayson in the stroller I looked down and saw him smiling.

"He has a cute smile."

I turned around and saw Miyoung with her arms crossed, and straight face.

Me - "Thanks."

I turned back around and kept walking forward.

Miyoung - "You know. Hanbin was honestly getting better since you left. I think he was finally coming to terms that you probably weren't coming back. The first year was horrible. I actually thought you two loved each other but seeing as you had someone else's child that must not-"

Me - "Shut your mouth!"

I stopped and I turned around and glared at her.

She was shocked.

Me - "You know nothing. No one knows what I've been through these last two years. Anyways...I did love Hanbin. You don't know how much I would've love to come back to him and be in his arms."

My mind flashed back to the memories with Hanbin being gentle but then flashed to last night.

Me - "But I'm not going to focus on that. My son and music are my reasons of living now. So! I'll tell you again. Keep. Your. Mouth. Shut! If you pass the evaluation and decide to test me again,"

I got in her face.

Me- "Watch hell come alive."

I rolled my eyes as I turned back around and walked away.

Miyoung's POV

So she did love him? Well she ruined my chance! Hanbin was actually getting better. He came out more and his music got better.

Milia's POV

11:48am.

I held up an outfit that was perfect for Mayson. It's so cute!