Chapter 42

1:43pm.

I brushed my freshly washed hair cause if I didn't it would frize. Especially in this heat.

It's been two weeks since I got to Korea and since YG gave us the challenge, and it has been nothing but work. Everyday it's either work or sleep. In the morning I'm at the gym, in the afternoon I'm writing songs, then I'll spend and hour or two with Mayson at home while I wait for Hani and Kiyi to come from school then once they're home we go to practice until midnight or 1. We have dinner then come around 2 then go to sleep.

It's just tiring and sad because I don't get to spend much time with Mayson. Luckily Kiyi and Hani are going on summer break today. The evaluation is tomorrow and the group will be decided so we can focus then. I really hope my group wins, we've been going at it longer than the other group, which isn't good cause Hani and Kelly needed their sleep but I know it'll pay off.

2:01pm.

I walked out the YGE bathroom, because they have a workout room there and I use it, and I headed down the hallway but then I stopped in my tracks when I saw someone awesome. He stopped and when he saw me too and smiled.

"Lia?"

Me - "Tablo!"

I ran to him and hugged him.

Tablo - "I heard you were here and I kept looking for you."

Me - "I know! I'm sorry I've been busy."

We let go and he looked at me with a serious face. He talked in English with a low voice.

Tablo - "I heard you had a baby."

I nodded.

Me - "I did."

Tablo - "I know you and Julien loved each other-"

Me - "That's not his baby. It's someone else's. I met him when I was in Miami."

Tablo - "You went to Florida?"

I giggled.

Me - "We have so much to catch up on! You know what? I've been meaning to bring Mayson to meet YG. I'll bring him later today, after his doctor's appointment, so you can meet him too."

He smiled and nodded.

Me - "I have to go. I'll see you later!"

Tablo - "Alright!"

After that I walked away and out of the building. I have to meet Guk at the doctor's by 3:30. I checked my phone, 2:17. Gotta hurry so I can catch the bus.

This is Mayson's first doctor's appointment here in Korea. I'm really concerned that they'll tell me he's completely unhealthy, according to Korea's standards, and make a big deal about it.

3:09pm.

The bus is completely different from the one back home. It's a lot cleaner that's for sure. Oh! My stop. I pressed the button and waited til it stopped and once it did I got off.

3:18pm.

The clinic isn't far from the stop, which is good.

Ah! Here it is! I walked and saw Guk and Mayson already waiting for me.

Me - "I made it."

Guk smiled and Mayson started to kick his feet and smile when he saw me.

Me - "Hi Papas!"

Guk - "You found the place rather quickly."

I sat down next to her and grabbed Mayson from her.