Chapter 19

"Why?"

"So we can be a family."

I rolled my eyes and put my hand up to his face signaling for him to shut up. I started walking to my room and.....wait. My room? I stopped in the middle of a hallway and looked around. Where am I? This isn't the usual apartment I wake up in. The guy I was talking to came up behind and spun me around to face him.

"Look Lia. I care about you and yes I was wrong at first but after some thinking, maybe raising a kid with you won't be so bad."

What? I looked down. Holy shit my stomach is huge! I was ready to panic but I calmed down immediately. I looked back up at him. Something told me that words coming out of his mouth were complete shit.

"You know damn well you don't want this. You said it yourself, 'you'd rather die then raise a kid'."

He stayed quiet for a second.

"I know that."

I put my hand up again, groaned, and walked into a room. I honestly don't know where these words and these actions are coming from but they're just happening. I sat on the bed because my feet were hurting and this...thing is just as upset as I am.

"Milia can you just listen to me?"

"No. I don't care if you changed your mind or not. This is my child, I'm carrying it, I'm going to support it, you're not. Plain and simple."

"You can barely support yourself. What makes you think you can support yourself and another mouth. Especially since you're away from home."

I smirked at his words. Something in the back of my mind told me you'll be okay no matter what. I glanced at him. He's not bad looking. I shook my head. Something is taking me to his parents. Have I even met them before or something?

"What?"

"Something is telling me you don't want to marry me because you want to. Did your parents force you into it?"

He stayed completely quiet. I snickered. I can't believe it.

"Going along with what mommy says?"

"Shut up."

"Do yourself a favor. Give that ring to one of your little whores."

"Fuck you Milia!"

"Bye."

I got up and walked away. As I was going down the hall I ran into, Ethan? What is he doing here?

"Milia!"

That guy kept coming closer and calling my name. He finally grabbed me and raised his hand to slap me. I heard Ethan scream.

"MILIA!"

"MILIA!"

I jumped and started rolling around. I felt my heart race. I finally woke up and when I did I looked around in panic.