Chapter 23

"Lia-sshi! Last question!"

"Ne."

"Do you think this group will make it with a troublesome leader?"

I smirked.

"Am I really troublesome? All I am is a young single mother that is trying to create a better life for her child. I don't see any trouble in that what so ever."

I looked over to see the five other girls and YG in the middle of us. YG gave me a look.

"Look, Milia is a responsible young woman and she knows what needs to be done. I chose her for a reason that most of you won't understand. She's more than capable."

"If she's responsible she wouldn't have gotten knocked up."

"As well she isn't even of an Asian decedent."

Ouch. I give them that but you know what? I'll prove myself.

"My personal life has nothing to with the music we make. In fact, my personal life is my personal life and no one has the right to judge me. As well, my great-grandfather has Philippine blood on my father's side. Also my Korean is actually better than some of the Korean - Americans in this industry."

They all were quiet. I sat up straight.

"But you're child."

"I'm not the first and I'm not the last, especially here in Korea and you all know it. I didn't want abandon my child just because I was stupid."

"Well what about adoption?"

"And have a bigger scandal? I don't think so."

"Your child is forced to adapt to a country that he doesn't even belong to? Doesn't that seem selfish of you?"

I stayed quiet.

"That is enough for..."

"You're right."

Everyone's head turned to me.

"I am selfish for bringing my child here but my child actually does belong here. My child's grandmother is actually from Jeju-do. So again, who are you to judge so quickly?"

"Thank you. That is all for today."

We got up and headed in the back.

I got up and looked around. I went to the window and looked out to see the city. Hong Kong is so cool. YG put us in a suite so the boys in one side and the girls in the other, but last night after dinner we had our own after party and the boys snuck alcohol up to our room so we got a little crazy. I turned around and saw some of the girls sprawled out on the beds in their pajamas. I looked at my bed to see Julien shirtless, I panicked for a sec. I went to rip the covers off him, okay he has his underwear on. I went into the main area and saw everyone else half naked and bottles. I'm so fucked I don't even remember what happened, which is weird I don't like to drink a lot. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I have hickies galore. Shit! What happened, I tried thinking hard then suddenly some of the memories came in.