Chapter 22

"Come on sweetie."

The little green eyed boy grabbed my hand with a smile.

"Where we going Mommy?"

"Can you guess?"

He pretended to think.

"Ummm....the zoo?"

"Yep!"

"Yeah! Mommy, are we going to see monkeys and giraffes and zebras and lions?"

"Yep we'll see that and more."

As we walked outside I saw a figure standing leaning against the car. I let out a sigh.

"So you really want to do this huh?"

"Yep."

"Uncle Julien's coming?"

"Yeah."

Today is the last day for rehearsals and then tomorrow we leave for Hong Kong. The crew and backup dancers will be leaving first and everyone else will come afterwards and we also have a fitting after rehearsals for our costumes tonight. I'm so nervous yet excited at the same time. I can't believe all the hard we've done will pay off. 12:29pm. We're taking a lunch break right now from school at the BBQ place.

Gus - "Are you guys ready? The day after tomorrow is the big day."

Sabrina - "I'm so excited about it all."

Josh - "Right? Our hard work will come together and be perfect."

Heather - "Of course. We need to do a final practice after school for our intro. You're coming right Milia?"

Me - "I don't know, YG wants me to do one last vocal lesson before the show."

Ruben - "Well pretty princess, we need you more. Remember you're a dancer not a singer."

Me - "Yeah but I gotta perfect my final performance too."

Karina - "You mean our final performance."

Me - "Yeah. Look, I'm confident in dancing, I don't want to make a fool out of myself and look bad for everyone."

Everyone rolled their eyes. 2:29pm. I went to the training center and gave it my all in this last rap and vocal lessons. 9:29pm.

"You've done fantastic Milia, and your Korean is great for the short period of time you've been studying. You're going to be great, just keep at it and you'll be great. Fighting!"

I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you so much, it's been a dream come true and I had a blast doing it. I hope to see you again before I go back home."

I waved goodbye to him as I left the room. Oh how I'll miss him, I hope I'll see him before I go. 11:31pm. We began to wrap up rehearsals so we can go back and get ready for tomorrow. Everything and everyone looks good, once we get there and practice on stage I know everything will be perfect. 12:05am. We headed up a few floors to go get a last minute fitting for our costumes. Once we got there they went straight to our first set which is our intro, they are putting us in street clothes with the main color being purple, then they fitted us for the members' solo stages and then our final costume is when we do R.O.D. I actually love our outfit for R.O.D, in the original video we have masks and street clothes but they gave us ninja looking type of one pieces, the girls have shorts and long sleeve and the boys have pants but no sleeve, and both of them have hoods and in the front it has our logo and the back had our last names with YG's logo in the center. These we totally badass. 2:34am. We went back to the dorms and got our bags packed, our plane leaves at 12pm so we need to be there by 10am and we should arrive about 11pm. 4:54am. I'm so tired, I finally finished packing my bags and getting my shit together, I laid down and knocked the fuck out.