Epilogue

FIVE YEARS LATER....

Justin stood at the front of the church, Impatiently rocking back-and-forth on his heels. Kayden was in the church basement, watching as her bridesmaids scrambled around to finish their hair and make up.

They were both nervous... but excited too.

But the nerves were eating Kayden alive. Her hands are clammy, her heart was pounding, her stomach was churning, her knee was bouncing nervously. But these things were perfectly normal for your wedding day. All Kayden had to do was was to think about how she was marrying Justin today.

She thought of Justin's warm smile, and she felt herself relax a bit. She took a couple deep breath, closing her eyes. But then she thought of all the people sitting in the church pews that would be watching her nonstop throughout the whole service. Now she wasn't so sure if she can go through with this.

She let out a quiet groan, placing a hand on her stomach. She felt like she was going to be sick.

So Kayden decided to focus on something else. She watched all of her bridesmaids hustle to finish doing their hair and make up. They seem to be in their own little world, forgetting that this was Kayden's wedding and not theirs.

Kayden was doing well, keeping her focus off of the wedding and her nerves. But when Kate came down the steps, announcing that the wedding would begin in 10 minutes, Kayden's nerves sprung right back.

She was sweating, panting. She couldn't breathe and she was getting dizzy. In that moment, she knew that she couldn't do this.

Without warning, she tore off her veil, grabbed her keys, picked up her white dress, and ran. The bridesmaids all furrowed her eyebrows, wondering where the bride was going.

"Kayden, where are you going?" Kate asked as Kayden met her at the top of the steps. "I can't do this." She replied, taking off into a sprint out the church doors.

"Kayden!" Her mother called after her. But Kayden ignored her and ran out to the car. She hopped in, jammed the key into the ignition, and sped off down the road.

Shocked and worried Kate rushed into the church and quickly approached Justin.

"Justin, Kayden ran away!"!She told him, trying to stay calm. "What?!" Justin exclaimed, suddenly the total opposite of calm.

"Where did she go?" He asked Kate, panic stricken. "I don't know. She just took off in her car." She replied, running a hand through her hair.

Justin let out frustrated sigh as he looked back at two of his groomsmen, Ryan and Chaz. They were both shocked that Kayden would run away.

"I gotta find her." Justin said quietly to himself before taking off down the aisle. No one stopped him, knowing he was the only one that would be able to find Kayden and get through to her.

He quickly grabbed his keys and burst out through the church doors. Running to his car, he hopped in and sped off after Kayden, praying that he could find her.

Meanwhile, Kayden was getting out of her car. She knew exactly where he was. It was the spot she took Justin to on his 18th birthday.

Justin..... She thought miserably.

He would probably hate her for ditching him like that. It was supposed to be their day, the most amazing day of their lives. It was the day they would say 'I do' and start a life together. A family.