3

Kayden:

I woke up to the familiar feeling of strong arms around me. I opened my eyes and peeked up on my shoulder to find Justin so fast asleep. I smiled.

When I tried to get up, I was instantly pulled back down and held tighter. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I hate it when he does this.

"Justin, let me go." I whined, trying to push his arms away from me. He shook his head stubbornly with his eyes still closed and pulled me closer to him.

"Justin, I'm hungry," I stated "That's nice Kayden," he replied with a yawn. I glared at him, not that he could see it with his eyes still closed. "No, it's not nice. Let go of me," I fought.

"Kayd, just lay with me for a little bit. I don't want to get up yet." He said, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. I sighed in defeat and muttered, "Fine."

I relaxed again in the two of us stayed there for about 10 more minutes until I just had to get up. I was starving.

I tried breaking Justin's grasp, but it was no use. He was too strong for me.

"Justin, come on, I'm hungry," I pleaded desperate to escape and find some food. "What? Can't get up?" He smirked, finally opening his honey brown eyes.

I glare at him again. "You're a real jerk, you know that?"

"You're just mad because I'm stronger than you." He countered, resting his head on my shoulder.

"No, i'm mad because you won't let me go," I corrected him. "Why would I ever let you go?" He questioned, leaving a long kiss on my cheek.

"Justin," I whined, dragging out the last syllable in his name.

"Kayden" he mocked. I gave him exasperated look. " I hate you."

"You love me," he grinned, moving half of his body over mine,  I scoffed. "Yeah, right."

"Oh, I think someone is in need of some tickles," he grinned. My eyes widened.

"No Justi--"

Too late. He began to tickling  my stomach and sides. I squirmed and kicked and screamed, but he ignored my struggle and continued.

"Justin, stop!" I begged in the midst of my laughter. "Say that i'm the most amazing person ever in your life would be nothing without me," he demanded. "NO!" I objected.
He shrugged. "Fine then. Your loss"

His tickling continued and I hated every second of it. He knows how much I can't stand being tickled, so he uses it against me in this in situations like this. I hate him for it.

"S-stop!" I pleaded, tears filling my eyes from laughing so hard. He shook his head. "Not until you say it."

I didn't say it though. Instead, I began rolling around, which eventually led to me falling onto the floor. I immediately jumped at my chance and sprinted out of the room, away from Justin.

I ran down the stairs, through the kitchen, and into the living room where my mom and Justin's mom, Pattie, were sitting and talking.

I could hear Justin closely behind, so I dove behind Pattie's chair, using her as a human shield.

"Pattie, Justin's being mean." I complained just as he entered the living room. I wrapped my arms around Pattie's neck as he approached  us.

"Psh, what on earth are you talking about, Kayd? I'm being nice." He was very obviously lying. Still I called him out on it, exclaiming, "He's lying!"

Justin reached out for me and I tried to get away again, but he scooped me up into his arms, despite my attempts.

"Justin, be nice to my daughter," my mom told him, as he carried me away. I squirmed in his arms. "Don't worry, Kate. I'm always nice to your daughter." He called back while smiling at me.

"LIES!" I shouted, but I was once again ignored.

"Justin please don't tickle me again." I begged, giving him my best baby face. "Aww, is my wittle Kayden scared?" He asked in a baby voice as we started climbing the stairs.

"Justin, please!" I practically shouted. He  threw his head back and audibly sighed. "Okay, fine. But you have to admit that I am the most amazing person ever and your life would be nothing without me."

I rolled my eyes, but I knew there was no other way out.

"Justin Bieber is the most amazing person ever and my life would be nothing without him," I said in a dull tone. "Good Girl." He smirked, kissing the tip of my nose.

He set me down and I immediately  took the chance to run downstairs to get breakfast. He didn't stop me, thankfully.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal. I was halfway done with it when someone reached around me and took a big spoonful of it. I whipped around, not surprised to find Justin munching down my breakfast.

"Justin! Get your own!" I exclaimed, shoving him away.

He chuckled evilly, but obeyed and went over to the cupboard, pulling out the Lucky Charms.

"You're so mean to me," I said to him. "No I just like to pick on you, there's s difference." He corrected me while grabbing the milk.

"No! there is no difference," I argued "Yes, there is!" He disagreed as he took a Seat on the stool next to me.

"Well, stop it," I ordered. "No can do, Kayd. It's my job." He objected. "No you're job is to be my best friend," I retorted. He shook his head. "Come on, what's a best friend without getting picked on by them once in a while?"

"Hey, you two, enough fighting." My mom said sternly as she and Pattie entered the kitchen.

"We can't help it," Justin told her. I giggled. Pattie sighed. "You two will never grow up, will you?"

"Kayden won't," Justin muttered. I was quick to punch him in the arm. "Ow!" He exclaimed. I smirked proudly to myself and finished eating my breakfast.