33*

Kayden:

That party was going to be a disaster. I just knew it. Especially after the failure of the last party Justin took me to.

The two of us walked hand-in-hand up the trail leading to the clubhouse.

" you excited?" Justin asked me. I instantly looked up at him, giving him a "you have got to be kidding me" look. He chuckled and threw his arms around me.

In minutes, we arrived to the party. There were already a bunch of kids there who all decided to come camping this weekend.

Music played and people danced with each other. A few people held red cups, most likely filled with alcohol, but not many.

Justin and I walked inside only to be instantly greeted by some blonde girl clutching a red cup.

"hey! Welcome! Drinks and food are over there," she said, pointing to a corner of the room. "and just feel free to dance and have fun!" Yeah, she was like the far too nice/happy cheerleader type.

She gave us both a smile but her eyes suddenly focused on Justin, as if she had just realized he was there. A look I didn't like came onto her face. I knew exactly what she was thinking; she thought Justin was hot.

Yeah, growing up with Justin, i've dealt with girls getting all dough- eyed for him, but now it's different. Because now we're an actual couple.

"i'll see you later." She smiled, looking only at Justin. She shot him a wink before walking away. And this party is officially one step closer to becoming a disaster.

"i'll see you later." I mocked, glaring at the back of her head as she walked towards the dance floor.

Justin chuckled. "Aww, is my Kayder Gator jealous?" He cooed, leaning down and kissing my cheek. "No." I denied as he pulled away.

"Uh-huh." He replied, unconvinced. "I'm not!" I exclaimed, pulling out of his grasp and making his arm fall to his side. "Okay, whatever." He said, smirking. I punched his arm hard.

"Ow!" He jumped back, holding his arm. This time I smirked. Okay, okay, you win." He said, giving in.

"Justin?!" Someone called from behind me. I whipped around to see two unfamiliar guys walking towards us. They lightly shoved me aside as they gave Justin a bro-hug.

"Caleb, Austin, what's up?" Justin exclaimed. Okay, so he knew them. But how?

"Kayden, this is Caleb and Austin." Justin said, turning his attention to me. Yeah, got that.

"I met them last year at my cousin's graduation party." He explained. I nodded. "Cool."

"Guys, this is Kayden, my girlfriend." He said to Caleb and Austin. "Boy, aren't you lucky. She's a cutie." Austin said, smiling at me. "You can say that again." Justin replied, shooting me a wink. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"hey, bro, you gotta come with us. We gotta show you something." Caleb said, already pulling Justin away.

Justin craned his neck to look back at me, giving me a sorry look. I just sighed and let him go.

We hadn't even been there 10 minutes, and we were already separated. Once again, a step closer to yet another disaster party.

One hour. A whole hour went by and Justin were still off with Caleb and Austin somewhere.

I was tired of being alone. I was tempted to just leave, but then Justin would get all worried about me.

I decided to get up and look for him. I push through the giant crowds of people, some drinking. Couples and friends were dancing together to the loud, annoying music.

I managed to push through one last crowd before I finally found Justin. And the blond cheerleader from earlier.

Kissing.

I felt my breathing stop. My heart shattered in my chest. I wanted to collapse and cry my eyes out right then and there. But I knew I was stronger than that.

Instead, I booked it out of there. Not caring about anything else except getting away from that party.

I ran and ran all the way back to our campsite. Once I get there, I bent over and rested my hands on my knees, panting hard.

I finally let the tears fall, not believing that Justin would hurt me like this. Again.

Party... Disaster.