"Is Louis already here?" He looked at me with sympathy and shook his head. "Nope, he's coming to the football event tomorrow, he'll be here soon."

"You guys wanna come and pick up Liam in the airport with me? He decided that he's coming earlier." Zayn said as he went in his room to grab his towel. Jade nodded, and I decided to tag along.

"Sure, now shower you smelly ass."

-----

"So, what time is his flight?" I asked the half Pakistani lad. "He's flight is coming in thirty minutes." He answered, and I looked over to Jade, she looked a little bothered about something.

"You alright there, love?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Her eyes were glued to her phone. "What you looking at there?" I asked, I stole her phone from her hand, and saw her looking at a picture of Perrie and that Alex dude in Instagram.

"I thought she hasn't broken up with me?" She whispered to my ear, since Zayn still doesn't know about the Jade knowing situation. "I don't know, I'll ask her about it later."

"What are you guys talking about?" Zayn asked. Maybe he knows something about the Perrie situation, they were always really close. "About this Alex guy." I told him, he raised his brow for a second and said, "How do you know about him?" He definitely knows something. I secretly hit Jade on the knee, as a sign for her to start asking things.

"Are they dating?" Jade asked. "Um, no I don't think so. But they have gotten really close. Perrie has told me about him, but not much." He was lying, I just knew it.

"Are they dating?" I repeated the question to Zayn, he looked at me with a serious look on his face and sighed. "No, maybe soon though, I don't think they're official yet. But he did talk to me about it."

Something inside me snapped. First, she lies to me. Then now, she's dating someone, without breaking up with Jade. Isn't that technically cheating?

-----

"I'm gonna go to the loo first." Jade announced, she hasn't spoken much since the car ride, the ride was silent pretty much until we arrived at the airport.

"You knew about Perrie and Alex, and you didn't bother to stop her?" I was mad, mad at him for not telling me or anyone else about it. Will she still take care of Jade? Will she just forget about their relationship? What will she do with the ring?

"Why do I have to stop her? Perrie is her own woman, she can do whatever she wants, and I talked to him before, he's a good man. It's not like Jade will get hurt anyway, she doesn't even remember about them." That's the thing, she does. But I can't tell him that. "Come on, It's been two years. She needs to be happy too, she needs to move on."

"Well, she's not trying hard enough to help Jade, is she? If she is trying, then why doesn't she want Jade to remember about them? Then why doesn't she tell Jade that they're engaged to each other?" I yelled. "You don't understand what she's going through."

Before our fight could explode bigger, someone grabbed our arms, and we were away from the airport.

"Couldn't you guys shut your shouting gears until you were out of the airport?" Liam reproached, and quickly added, "Or couldn't you have wait until the lady was away to fight about their relationship?" He voice was low, not wanting Jade to hear.

"Sorry Li." I said, and Zayn said the same.

"Now let's go, and tell Jade everything is fine and I'll treat you guys out, alright?" We nodded and went in the car Zayn rented.

-----

"We were engaged?" Jade asked. Zayn and Liam were out to buy food. So it was only her and me watching random channels in the TV.