|||

Chapter 3: Getting High

*: Play music

They ran down the alley, Laughing with smiles on their faces. Niall was having the best time. He felt like being with her was like his satisfaction.

She would laugh at the drunken people and how they would make a fool of themselves, and Niall would admire the giggling noises.

She never told him her name yet, but he didn't mind. Just to have her near him was enough.

Niall never felt that way about a girl. His hands were sweaty, the apples of his cheeks was filled with red, and tingles in his stomach. He was starting to develop feelings for the girl everyone warned him about.

But He didn't care.

Cause they didn't know her.

But neither did Niall.

Slowing walking down the port and on to the shore. Niall looked at the pale girl. She was beautiful, her looks were so deceiving from her personality.

He wonder what her parents thought about her on the front page of every magazine, or why was she out so late.

He noticed that The girl was shivering and goosebumps covered her creamy skin. Without any hesitation , He took of his jacket and placed it around her small figure.

Startled by Niall, She looked up to him and saw what he was doing. She blushed, never having someone taking care of her like this.

"Thanks." She muttered and looked down as she covered herself a little more. Niall grin and did the same as her. He took out the lighter she had given him the night before. He twirled around for a bit.

"I think this belongs to you."

She looked at the red lighter and laughed.

"No, You keep it. I actually have something for you to try." She dig in her pocket and pulled a brown looking stick. Niall knew immediately what it was.

Weed.

She smirked and sat on the grassy sand.

"Wanna?" She shoved the lighter to him.

Niall was having deep regrets, but no choice of backing down now. Niall sat across from her and watched as she lit it up. She did it like a pro, but how? Niall was older than her and still was trying to get use to the taste of cigarette smoke going down his throat.

She passed it to Niall and Niall held it for a while. She noticed the boy's unsure face and licked her lips.

"You don't have too, but it's not that bad. It's actually the after effect." She scooted closer to Niall. He nodded and placed it too his lips, and just how she taught him with the cigarette, he did the same. He liked it.

She smirked at his grin as he tried smoked it again.

"Don't hog it all, blondie." She giggled and took the joint away from him.

The soothing noise of the water filled the quietness. The girl sat and watched the sky, High as hell, and Niall watched her, high as hell.

He was getting high of the drug and his thoughts. His mind was everywhere, more on her though.

Why is she so beautiful?

He thought to himself as he studied her features. Her long brown dark hair that had natural streaks of gold, her blue eyes that were so pale yet so bright, her plump lips that were round and pink, the unnoticeable freckles on her face.