|

Chapter 1:Can't stay at home, can't stay at school

*: play music

Walking up to the studio, Niall had a flashback about what the girl said.

"I'm your Cherry Bomb." She said with a toothy grin. He still didn't even know her name. She regretted to say it every time he asked her.

As he walked in the room, his face was flustered. His band mates lounge in the chairs waiting for their better half to come back.

"Why you're so late?" Harry asked, getting ready to go in the booth. They were recording their new single, checking for last minuet touch-ups.

Niall was tired he wanted to go home and sleep. Their schedule were very busy this past month. With the concerts, signing, appearances, and music, He had enough. He just wanted time alone. To figure out who he really was.

"Just hanging out with a friend." He blushed as he thought of her. The boys smiled as they knew what Niall was thinking. "Is your friend the new mystery girl." Louis asked as he elbowed Zayn. Should Niall tell them about her? He went with his mind and said

"No." He walked past them and dropped his jumper on the couch. The boys looked at him confused, They were used to the bubbly, cheery lad not the grunge boy.

They recorded 3 songs on the new album. Tired and hungry the boys were, they decided to go their separate ways and head home. It was a awkward session , unlike the rest of them. They usaully ended with a high-five and going out to dinner. Niall called a cab and went to his flat with her on his mind

"One of the member of one direction, was caught with a mystery girl this sunday. Niall horan was spotted with the..."

"Niall what is this?" Simon asked the Irish lad, who head was hung low. He pointed to the Tv waiting for Niall to answer.

"She's just a friend-"

"She's just a kid." Simon cut him off. Niall didn't know the age of the odd girl, he didn't even know her name.

"It was a mistake it won't happen again." He frowned and look up. Simon nodded.

 * "I trust you Horan." He said as he walked out the room. Niall growled in frustration. He ran his hands in his blonde hair.

He needed some time to get away and he was.

"Are you following me, blondie?"The underage girl asked. Niall blushed.

The girl grinned. She inhaled the cigarette and exhale. "I don't think to many people like us being together." She walked.

"Who cares about them. I just want to live life."He said like he was spilling out his guts. She nodded and smiled.

"Live life ,huh?" She looked down at her fag. Niall nodded curiously.

"Open your mouth."