||

Chapter 2: Live This Moment

*: play music

Niall groaned as the sunlight hit his face. He rose up slowly and a instant pain came to his head.

He remembered the exciting moment of him and the mystery girl shared last night.

"Open your mouth." She demanded. Niall startle for a moment.

"Do you trust me?" She asked, really concerned. Should he? I mean He doesn't even know her to trust her.

He nodded as she smirked. "Well you shouldn't." She chuckled. Niall's face lighten, he smiled as she giggled at her own joke.

She put the burning item into his mouth. "Suck in and blow out quickly."

Niall inhaled slowly, and as the smoke filled his lungs, he coughed hard. He panted and gasp for air.

He wasn't used to that, he wondered how Zayn and her does it.

"You held in too long, inhale and put the smoke out quickly." She guided again. Niall tried it again and followed her rules. This time, he blew the smoke out with ease. He sort of liked it.

"Now, how does it feels?"

"It feels like its burning my throat, but in a pleasurable way." He said as he smoked it again. She chuckled and nodded. She handed him the rest of her pack and a lighter.

"Take it. You'll get used to after while." She pushed her hair back, as he admire her beauty.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're illegal?" Niall asked. She froze and looked at him.

Niall looked at his nightstand to see the pack and lighter still there. He stared at it. He only tried one since last night and he wouldn't hurt to try another.

He took the pack and got a cigarette. He picked up the light and rolled it a couple of time. He lit it and inhale, just like she told him too.

He loved the feeling of how the smoke burns. This was a new kind of excitement and he loved it.

"You never asked." She replied. "Did I ruin you famous rep or something?"

"No, just that I would of gotten trouble if something happen to you. Are your parents upset?" He asked.

The girl chuckled. Her parents weren't concern about her. "My parents are long gone from my life, blondie." She patted his shoulder.

Niall stared at the girl. You could tell she had a bad past. She was so secretive and mysterious. Niall was attracted to the younger girl in so many ways.

Niall finished off the cigarette and started greeting ready for his meeting. Niall changed into some joggers and hoodie.

He took the pack with him.

Niall only tried smoking once. The fans didn't really approve, so he didn't do it. Now, he see things in a whole new way. Of course he loves his fans, but he wanted to make his decisions without anybody criticizing him about it.

He got out the car and walked into the building. He knew Simon was going to chew him out once again, but he had no worries.

He walked into the room to see his band mates staring at him. "What?" He asked to break the silence.

Paul shoved the magazine to him. Niall looked down and saw the girl with him. How did they even the get the picture?

"We told you not to go by her And you disobey me. Look lad, do you know how this is affecting one direction?" Simon screamed at him.

Niall was startled, why couldn't he be seen with who he wanted to.

"Why?"

"She is underage. She can be affected too. Cameras in her face, running to get away, all that because of you. I'm going to say this one more time, Stay away from her." Simon gritted his teeth and pointed into Niall's chest.

He walked past him and slammed the door. "Niall, it's okay-" Liam started to get up.

"No, it's not. Just leave me alone." He ran passed them into his car. He drove to the alley where he met the girl. He hope that she was there.

He got out and walked into the alley and waited for her. She had to come at some point, but it was getting late.

His eyes slowly drifted to darkness as he waited.

* "Blondie wake up" He woke to being shakes by a small brown haired girl. He groaned and pushed her hands away from his collar.

"I'm up, what do you want?" He said with his eyes still closed. "Well I can leave you here to be anally raped. It's getting closer to 11 and that's when the drags come out." She chuckled as she sat besides him.

He opened his eyes to see the mystery girl. His eyes widen as he sat up straight. She had on a uniform and her hair was up.

"You look different." He said to her. She cocked her head.

"You look," Niall struggled on the words ,but he knew what it was

Innocent

Like a actual seventeen year old girl. "Natural." He said instead. She smirked. She got up and wiped her pants.

"Let's go Horan, you look like you're under stress." She held out her hand. Niall grabbed, but from him being heavier, he brought her down.

"Umph," They said. She landed between his legs as Niall was laying on the Rocky floor. Niall blushed ferociously and scooted back.

She got up too and wiped her self off again. It was awkward to the walk of the car. Niall stopped by his door and looked at the beautiful girl.

"Well," She asked. Niall just stood there to get a clue of what she meant. She grabbed his hand and ran to the port.

Niall smiled and they rushed in the wind. She chuckled as she saw the kid like look on his face.

Niall wanted to live in this moment forever.