3

Ash's PoV

"Hi Ash!"

I turned round and saw the person I had been longing to see, but hadn't seen for so long.

"Dawn?"

I couldn't believe it. I guess wishes come true after all. It all seemed rather unreal, seeing her in her old sinnoh outfit, her blue hair the exact shade I'd remembered it to be, her eyes as blue as the sky in sinnoh- the sky there seemed much realer than Kalos, whose skies had a surreal blue touch. We ran forward, or rather, she dragged me forward into a high touch.

"Aren't you glad to see me?" She pouted. I smiled at her cute antics.

"Piplup pip!" Yelled piplup, who stood on her head.

"Course I'm glad!" I laughed. Seeing Dawn was like being back in Sinnoh, still traveling along with her and Brock, better than being in Kanto. I wonder if it was her that made it that way.

"Wait, is that food?"

"Uh-huh, Clemont made it!"

"Who's Clemont?"

"I'll show you!" I took hold of her hand and rushed inside, bumping into someone.

"Oh- Ash!"

Serena stood in the doorway, looking rather flustered, her pink hat askew.

"Serena, this is Dawn, I travelled with her in Sinnoh! Dawn, this is Serena, we met at professor Oak's summer camp!"

"Hi, Serena!" Dawn smiled, though was it just my imagination or did that smile falter? And was that uncertainty in her eyes?

Serena didn't seem to be listening. She was too busy glaring at Dawn, something unreadable in her expression- though it looked like jealousy. No idea why she would be jealous, though. And there was something in her eyes that flickered- was it fear? If so, what for? There was nothing to be scared of.

"Oh." She said finally. "Hi, uh, Dawn."

"Come on, you two, let's go get some food!"

Dawn happily went in alongside me, hand in hand, while Serena followed behind somewhat reluctantly. She kept glaring at Dawn for some reason. Dawn didn't notice though, she just kept humming a song I recognized as the pokeanime season 10 theme song.

"Hey, Clemont! This is Dawn." I introduced the blunette to the blonde-haired boy. Dawn flushed slightly, and Clemont kept adjusting his glasses. None of them said anything.

"Uh... This is Bonnie, Clemont's sister. Bonnie, this is Dawn."

"Hi Dawn! Wow you're really pretty! Hey, you're a keeper! Would you-"

"No Bonnie-" Clemont began, but the little blonde-haired girl had already gotten onto her knees.

"Would you please take care of my big brother? Pleeeeeeaaase?"

"Uh- Well-" Dawn went pink.

"Pay no attention to her!" Clemont yelled, blushing furiously. He activated his aipom arm and dragged Bonnie to the other side of the pokemon centre.

"Please think about it!" she shouted as she was dragged away by her brother.

"What was that about?" Dawn asked.

"Oh, Bonnie is always looking for girls to be her brother's girlfriend."

"Oh- ok." Dawn said. "I wouldn't mind actually, come to think of it. He seems really nice."

"Woah woah woah, we've just met!" Clemont said hastily, hearing this upon his return. "Thanks for the compliment though. I like your hair."

"Aw, thanks!" Dawn giggled. For some odd reason I felt this conversation was going completely the wrong way... I wished they would stop blushing at each other.

"Aw, you two make a great couple!"

"A couple?!" Me, Dawn and Clemont all yelled in unison.

"No way!" Clemont yelled. "We've only just met!"

"No way!" I yelled. "Dawn's min- I mean, I agree with Clemont!"

"I wouldn't min- I mean, No way! I agree with Clemont and Ash!" Dawn yelled. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Serena just glared at Dawn and went over to sit and talk with Bonnie.