Chapter 7: A firebender and a Werewolf

"Is she asleep?"... "Why is she so special that the queen asked for me?"

A male's voice came from behind the tree. Haven alerted; opened her eyes and looked around her, she then heard the man speak again.

"Why should I keep her company, is she royalty or something, because the queen told me nothing just gave me this stupid order to keep her safe."

Haven kept listening carefully, waiting for an answer from whoever he was talking to. But it was like a whisper from a very tiny thing, it wasn't even clear.

"I know, but shouldn't I know the reasons first?"

"What if she is dangerous, and why me from all werewolves in the forest she had to pick me?"

"A werewolf?" Haven murmured in surprise and fear.

Suddenly the man spoke no more, and it was like he disappeared. She stood up and walked to the back of the tree. She found no one, so she decided to turn around the tree and check one more time. But still she found no one. She stopped thinking, and when she turned, she accidently smacked into someone. Her heart skipped a beat, her hands slid down to touch a very hard chest of a man. Her face blushed scarlet at the instant.

"Going somewhere?" The same voice of the man earlier asked.

Haven didn't move she was so embarrassed to take a step back to have a clear look at his face. He held her from her shoulders and pushed her a step back before he flashes a smirk at her. Haven looked at the handsome and very strong man standing a step from her. She took a glance at his face; he was very charming, with these beautiful blue eyes and this creamy long wavy hair. -Very tall and well built and charming man- his thin pinky lips smirking made her heart beats and these strong hands touching her shoulders spread electricity through all her body. His bone cheeks made his masculine and charming face look way perfect along whith his perfect shaped nose. It all made all facial features so beautiful for a man. Haven found her cheeks getting warmer and warmer with every second her eyes on him. She shifted on her pose and looked down at her feet while blushing like crazy.

"N... nowhere" She mumbled.

"What did you say?" he asked still smirking.

"I said nowhere" Haven yelled nervously.

"That's fine then. I am Dominic. But you call me Dom. And you are?"

"I am Haven."

"I will call you Hav"

"No I prefer Haven."

"As you wish HAVEN" Dominic answered stressing her name while bending closer to her face.

Haven blushed even more and stepped back.

"So, HAVEN, I heard from the queen of forest "Ella" that you wish to meet the queen. Can I know why?

"I am her... d... daughter." Haven murmured

"Huh?"

Haven smiled at his expressions of surprise. She tilted her head down to hide her laughter and tried to look serious though the funny looks over his face.

"You're blushing?" Haven screamed laughing after looking back at him.

"W... What? No I am not!"

Dominic said looking everywhere but at Haven's face. He turned shortly to the right and touched his right cheek nervously. Haven smiled broadly at his reaction and decided not to push him. It was supposed to be a serious conversation, so she decided to explain why she has to go to the queen.