Chapter 18

* 2 days later *

2 days ago Drew told me he had cancer, I didn't want to believe it but it was true, I didn't want to talk anyone because if I did I would break down into tears. Bailey doesn't know yet and once she finds out, she's going to be miserable. We just got home from the camping trip and I haven't talked to anyone, not even bailey.

I haven't shown any emotion and I haven't been my usual self, she probably has known that. I walked into the house and went straight upstairs to my room and plopped myself on my bed.

I just sat there, sacred and worried about drew. I don't want my bestfriend to die or have anything happen to him. He's my bestfriend, he's been there for me forever, and it's going to wreck bailey into a billion pieces when she finds out.

*Baileys POV*

We got back from our camping trip 2 days ago, and wesley has been acting weird. He doesn't wanna talk to me or hang out with me, he doesn't kiss me or hug me and it's weird. I guess he doesn't love me as much, it hurts but I know how it feels. I walked into the house and went upstarts and knocked on Wesley's door.

"It's me, can I come in" I said

He didn't say anything, so I just walked into his room and saw him sleeping.
I went over to the bed and sat there wondering what's wrong with him. I watched as he slept so peacefully and he looked adorable.

"I love you" I said kissing his forehead.

I walked out of his room and went back downstairs to find drew on the couch. I plopped myself down right beside him.

"What's up with wesley?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said.

"Drew is there something you're not telling me?" I said worried.

"Look, in about a week i'l be leaving to go to the hositpal for 6 months for some work and stuff, bailey I have cancer" he said.

I got up and ran to my room, I locked my door and cried, I couldn't breathe or figure out what is happening but I know my brother is weak and could die.

*Drews POV*

Bailey plopped down right beside me.I didn't want to tell her, but I knew this is the only time we would be able to talk when the boys aren't around.

"What's up with wesley?" she asked.

"Nothing" i said.

"Drew is there something you're not telling me?" she said worried.

"Look, in about a week i'l be leaving to go to the hositpal for 6 months for some work and stuff, bailey I have cancer" I said.

She didn't say anything, like Wesley and she ran to her room, I heard her lock her door and could hear her crying. I knew it was tuff on her but i'm going to get through this and everything will be fine.

************************************

Chapter 18

It's probably really short and not very cool but drew told bailey, ooo

Anyways I hope you enjoy:)

13 votes for the next chapter?

Stay guuci!