Chapter 2 - Trusting Someone Again

*Bailey's POV*

"Please Jake just leave me alone. You told me if I didn't tell anyone about you abusing me. You would leave me alone"

I woke up covered in sweat. It was only a dream, it felt so real. I hate feeling like this. I pulled the covers off of me and walked into the bathroom. The first thing I see in the bathroom is a blade in the garbage. I picked it up and - 

*Wesleys POV*

I came home and saw Bailey laying on the bathroom I grabbed her and carried her into my room. I wanted her to feel safe and not keep doing this. I put her down on my bed and grabbed her arms in bandages. I sat down on the edge of bed and felt myself letting a bit of tears out. I couldn't help it. She made me a different person last night. Usually I would go out and party but I stayed with her and i felt good. She made me happy even though I don't know her that much, but she was so pretty and what she been through is terrible. I put my hands over my face and let out some more tears.

*Baileys POV*

I woke up and saw wesley sitting on the edge of the bed and I could hear him sniffing. He was crying. I got up and crawled over to him

"Wesley why are you crying?" I asked looking into his big brown beautiful eyes.

" I just hate to see you like this " he said pulling me into his chest.

"Please wesley, don't do this. It's already hard enough for me and I hate talking about it. I hate myself and talking about it. Just makes me want to cry and die. The past is the past and I want to start over and have a new life. I just want to be happy for once" I said

"You will be happy, just please stop cutting yourself. You don't derseve any of this Bailey" He said.

I put my arms around his waist and I pulled my face into his chest. I could hear his heartbeat pounding. I wanted to cry for some reason, but I knew if I did. I wouldn't be able to stop.

"Wesley can I ask you a question?"

"Sure what is it"

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because Bailey, you've been through a ruff time and I want to help you, and plus who wouldn't want to be nice to you. You're so beautiful and nice and when you smile you have this dimple on the side of your cheek but when you put on a fake smile you don't see it. I guess you don't smile alot. You shouldn't let people put you down. You are such an amazing person and I like you when you're being youself" he said.

I smiled at him. "Wesley can we go eat" I said.

We both got up and we walked down the stairs.

"Drew do you and keaton want to go out and eat" I said.

"Sure can I bring my girlfriend" he said.

"You have a girlfriend and you never told me" I said sounding serious.

"Yes bailey, About 2 years we've been together"

I was so shocked. I can't believe drew never told me. I want to forgive him but I can't. After he left I can't trust anyone again. He told me he would never leave and he promised he was always to keep in touch with me. I can't trust anyone.

"whatever can we leave now" I said walking out the door.

I got into the car and everyone else came outside and hopped in the car. It was silent. I didn't want anyone to talk me and I didn't want to talk anyone. So I put in my earbuds and blasted my music. We arrived at the restaurant and i hopped out the door. We had to wait outside for about 10 minutes for "Drew's stupid girlfriend". Why does my mom hate? Why am i even here. I'm never gonna forgive Drew for what he did. I hate him. I hate everyone. I hate the world. Drew's girlfriend finally came, and we all walked inside. We got our table and all sat down, and of course she sat right beside me. Wesley was on one side and "it" was on the other side. Why did i even ask to go eat out. I could of stayed home and slept. I didn't talk at all during lunch. I just sat there and ate my poutine, I wanted to leave but I knew that would be rude, but hey who cares. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I didn't know what I was doing. I walked out of the bathroom and ran outside of the restaurant. I just started walking until I found a beach. I walked on the shore and found a little secret place. I sat down on the ground and closed me eyes and dozed off.