Chapter 3 - He Could Be The One

Woah chapter 3 already? I know it's so fast, but I just wanna update and update and then make you guys wanna read more.

Anyways here it goes I hope you guys like this story so far though :)

*Baileys POV*

I woke up in wesley's bed. His bed was so warm. After the night I had I felt happy and I could trust Wes. I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned the tap and let the hot water come out. I stepped into the tub and let my the water hit my back.  I was in the shower for about 10 minutes. I turned off the tap and stepped out of the tub. I ran to my room and grabbed some clothes. I put on a long sleeve that said 'good vibes' and a skirt. I walked downstairs and I didn't see anyone. I went into the kitchen and found a note it said:

Bailey Drew and I went out for a jog. Keaton is in his room sleeping. Be back soon :)

- Love Wes.

I walked over to keaton's room and saw him playing his guitar.

"Hey keaton" I said walking into his room.

"Oh hey bailey! Whats up?" he said with a big smile on his face.

"I guess ok" 

"That's dope, So i heard why you're hear and what happen to you. I'm sorry for everything that happen, but I think you should forgive Drew. He's really sorry and you can't be mad at your brother forever" 

" You're right keaton I can't, but I'm not just going to give in and tell him I forgive him for leaving me behind. He doesn't even know anything about me. After he left I was broken into pieces and I felt worthless" I said trying not to cry but i started crying.

Keaton got up and gave me a hug. He wipped my tears away

"It's okay bailey, I understand but you should just try. He really misses the old you" he said.

" He misses the old me. Well he's never going to get that back. I'm ruined for life I will never be the same person I was. I'm done I hate this place, I'm leaving" I walked out of his room and ran out the door.

I hated this place so much, can't they see that no matter how much they try I will never be the same person. I'm not the same person 5 years ago. I'm an 18 worthless girl. I started walking I didn't know where I was I just started walking. I didn't want to go home I thought at least Keaton would understand what I've been through but I guess not. I got distracted and didn't see where I was going and I walked into the middle of the road and someone hit me. All I could remember next was blacking out.

*Wesleys POV* 

I got up early before bailey woke up. I asked drew if he wanted to go for run and he said yeah. I left bay a note just incase she got scared. We started to run. 

"Drew's she's a wreck" I said.

" I know but I can't do anything. She hates me and I don't think she would ever forgive me" 

"I know bro, but you have to try. She needs you" I said.

We ran for another 30 minutes. We were walking back when we saw someone who looked like Bailey walking. The next thing you know we saw her get hit by a car. We sprinted over to where she was and it was bailey. 

"Call 911 now" I screamed.

*Baileys POV*

I woke up in a hositpal bed. All I remember was getting mad at keaton and storming out the door and walking and then getting hit by a car. I looked at my body and saw I had a cast on my arm and my leg. My rib cage hurt and my head was pounding. Keaton drew and Wesley were all sleeping in sits in my room. I called a nurse. She came in the room.