Chapter 15 - I love you

* 2 weeks later *

*Baileys POV*

I woke inside a room with a bunch of wires attached to me. I looked around me and saw Wesley sleeping on a chair beside my bed, I saw drew and keaton sleeping on the couch near the window. I didn't know what to do, my throat was really dry and I felt like I've haven't aten in years. I pressed the buzzer and a nurse came in.

"You're awake!" she said.

"my.. throat.. is.. dry" I barely said.

"I'll get you some water, hold on!" she said leaving the room.

She came back in with a glass of water, I was still weak so she had a straw and I drank out of that while she held the cup. She put it down and she started talking to me.

"This boy" she said pointing to wesley.

"Hasn't left that spot for almost 2 weeks, he held your hand and talked to you" she said

"Is he your brother" she asked.

"No the one with the scruff on the couch is my brother" I said.

"Well that boy must love you a lots" she said.

Why did wesley stay here? We aren't dating anymore, I wondered what happened before I pasted out. I couldn't remember that part.

"I'll leave you here to rest, press the button if you need anything else" she said

She left and Wesley started to wake up.

"Your awake!" he said.

"Yeah" is all I could say.

"Do you need any water or anything?"

he asked.

"I'm fine, but can I ask you a question? I asked.

"anything"

"Why didn't you leave?" I asked.

" Just because were broken up doesn't mean I don't care about you.I care about you more than anything, I just don't show it because I don't know how to" he said

"I really made a mistake, and I want to be able call you mine again bailey. I don't care about my rep anymore, I already told everyone about you and how amazing you are! I shouldn't care what people think about you, I like you the way you are" he said.

I was shocked, I didn't except to hear that, I was crying but happy tears.

"Don't cry" he said wiping my tears away.

"There happy tears wesley, I'm sorry for being over dramatic, I really like you and I just thought you were using

me like my ex did" I said.

"I would never use you"

"I love you" he said.

I used all my strength to grab his hand, I grabbed his and held onto it. I looked him in the eye

"I love you too" I said

I put my hand down and held onto his, this boy was making me head over heels for him but we were just beginning, I hate fighting with him but in the end, I'm happy.

I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

-----

I opened my eyes to drew right in my face.

"Finally" he said.

"Do you mind?" I said giggling.

I had more strength and I could talk better.

"It's been 2 weeks and you've ben in a coma, I've missed you sis" drew said.

"I'm fine now" I said.

"You need to get better" keaton said.

"I am" I said.

"You gotten stop this, we can't have to worry about you every 5 minutes" drew said.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys, but trust me i'm fine" I said.

"I hope you mean it this time" Wesley said.

"Are you two fine now" drew asked.

"yes" Wesley said.

"well good" keaton said.

"Ugh, when can I get out of here" I whined.

"I'll go get the doctor!" drew said.

Drew came back with the doctor

"When can I leave doc?" I asked.

"In about 10 minutes, I just have to do some paperwork that you gotta sign and you can leave after that" he said.

-------

I walked inside the front door, and made my way over to the couch. I got into a warm blanket and put on degrassi.

The boys came over and sat down on the couch. I snuggled my body into Wesley's warm body.

"You're so warm" I said shivering.

"You're so cold" he said teasing me.

It was around 10pm and I was getting tired. Drew already went to bed and keaton was passed out on the couch with zuni. I got up and put a blanket on keaton. I went back over to wesley.

"Goodnight" I whispered in his ear and kissing his forehead.

"Wait i'm coming to bed with you" he said

"Not if I lock the door first" I said running down the hall.

"That's it" he said getting up and chasing me.

He grabbed me and started tickling me.

"Wesley.. st..op.. it.." I said laughing my head off.

"Not until you say "wesley is the best boyfriend ever" he said.

"Never!" I spit out my tongue.

He started tickling me again and I started laughing even louder.

"Okay, okay"

"Wesley is the best boyfriend ever!" I said.

"Perfect" he said picking me up and bringing me into my room.

I got into my pjs and jumped onto my bed. Wesley came back into my room with sweatpants and a baggy top on.

He jumped onto my bed and pulled me into his chest. I could stay like this forever, who knows.

"Goodnight princess, I love you" wesley said.

"Goodnight my prince, I love you too" I said giving him a kiss.

I fell fast asleep.

*******************

Chapter 15

Awe that's cute they made up !

There a cute couple eh?

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Have a good day!

12 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter !

stay Gucci and peace brotha