meting my dominant (Daniel Preda)

joey's POV: today is another day where we have to present ourselves to many doms I hope I get out of this hell hole. Apparently I was day dreaming because the one of the submissive snapped me out of my thoughts with a hard smack on my butt. I winched in pain. I looked up and heard a handsome man pointing to me."1,23246 million." the handsome man yelled. "Going once? *silence* going twice? *silence* sold!" The head  owner of the auction said.
After all the submissive were either rejected or bought the head coordinator let all of us go back and get our stuff and met out new doms in the front lobby.  While we packed and said our goodbyes the coordinator gave the doms paper work. I walked into the lobby and saw my dom being handed papers. "You're even more perfect up close baby." My dom said tilting my chin to see my eyes. "I'm Daniel Preda, I will be your dom. I will explain all the rules and punishments when we get home." Daniel told the petite boy. "Come let's get going" he guided him to the parking lot. The drive was slightly awkward but the music did help. once we got to his house, I followed him into the house. We walked up the stairs into his room. "Alright go ahead and change." he said while giving me cloths. "come down stairs after your done so we can go over the rules." He said after i got dressed i went down stairs and saw him sitting there with a sheet of paper  papers. he signaled me to sit down with him. "Okay first i'm Daniel. now there are 10 rules. lets get started. 1 no back talk 2 no  cursing 3 never go anywhere without my permission 3 no whinning 4 you call me by sir in public but at home you can call me Daniel  5 in public keep your hands on me at all times. 6 don't look at other doms in a flirty kind of way 7 do not ever give me attitude 8 always do everything i tell you do 9 do not try to get out of a punishment 10 no drinking. drinking. Each time time you break a rule there will be a punishment. " Now I know that's a lot if rules I will go easy on you the first week but as the days go on i will not be as liaent." Daniel reassured me. If you do not follow these rules you  will be punished.  Do I make myself clear? Yes. I said obediently. "You're going to sleep in his bed just for tonight." He said leading me up to his room.
Daniel POV: I woke up Joey by shaking him lightly. "Morning sunshine."
"good morning." he replied.
Today we are going shopping for you. Let's eat breakfast and then we can go shoping. After breakfast Joey and I got ready and we went to the mall. About 30 minutes into shopping I could tell that Joey was getting tired. what about this shirt I showed him. he shrugged. answer me with yes sir or no sir I warned him what ever he said with an eye roll. We are going home and also in trouble. as I grabbed his wrist he started crying. once we got home he was practicality sobbing. go up stairs and go stand in the corner. yes sir he replied. once he went up I started thinking of his punishment. 10 with hand 20 with hair brush. when I got to my room I saw him in the corner it sounded like he stopped crying. I went to the closet and grabbed the hair brush. joey come over here then he started sobbing again. sit on my lap okay? he nodded his head. first calm down before the punishment. after he was calmer than before okay let's start the spanking. first i'll be giving you 30 spankings 10 with hand and 20 with the hair brush. he got over my lap I pulled down his jeans and boxers. starting just a few  more sweetie. Okay time for the hairbrush. starting I said. after 10 he was pretty much bawling in tears. after I did 6 more I pulled Joey into a hug. calm down sweetie I said as he buried his head into my chest. after a while he was asleep, so I put him into the bed on his side so pressure would not be on his bum.