I asked that question myself. Do I love him? Yes, I care for him, extremely. I definitely like him, so much. But do I love him? Do !? If I don't love him, then why am I feeling so low when I didn't accept his proposal? Why did I feel so lonely and like I can't breath when he is not with me? Why do I feel such kind of emotions, which I once felt for him? Is this love?

"I don't know dad", I confessed looking down.

"Let's forget about the whole marriage thing for a while. Do, you want to spend your whole life with him?", he asked.

"Of course dad, I want to".

"Do you trust him then?", he asked and I was about to answer him with a yes but stopped. Do, I trust him? I don't know anymore.

"I think.... I do", I replied doubtfully. He smiled at me.

"You do dear. If not, you wouldn't have been in a relationship with him for a whole year. In this whole year, did he ever do anything, that made you feel doubtful toward him?".

"No, nothing".

"Then? As much as I don't want to admit it, then the day when he proposed to you, I really saw that he loves you. I don't want you to go back to him again. But he really loves you, I can easily see it in your eyes. If you want to see how much he loves you, check out all the photos of you both on the internet and news papers", he said and gave me his phone.

I look down at the phone and saw that it was a picture of us both. It was a picture from the time when we went to the carnival. I was trying to shoot the balloon and held the gun in my hand. Heath is standing beside me, looking down at me smiling. I can see the look in his eyes. His eyes are shone with pure love.

"Anyone who see this picture can easily say, that guy is in love with this girl", dad said as I was still looking at the picture. "I don't know if you love him or not, but I want my daughter to marry a guy who loves her. Yes, I am selfish, but it's for my daughter. I will do anything for her. If she wants to marry this guy who loves her, I will allow it", dad said.

"Dad", I whispered as I look up at him with my teary eyes.

"I love you, Princess. I think you love him too. I know you love him. But, I think there is this insecurity in your mind that's nagging you. Leave all of them. Ask yourself all these questions. Answer yourself".

Yes, I do feel insecure. What if one day I found out he is cheating on me?

"You said that you know him better now. That he changed. Do you think that he is acting all this while, just to make you fall in love with him again? I don't think so dear. Anna told me how much he struggled when there was a divorce between you. That's why I am thinking about his side too. I truly think he changed and I don't think he would ever cheat on you".

I started to think for the time when we both started dating from the past year. Every minute, he was there, whenever I needed him, where ever I needed him. He never once made me feel insecure. Or maybe I didn't care in the starting, but lately, I do. My heart wouldn't let me agree, but I know myself that I am having my doubts.

I know that my heart flutters whenever he calls me, whenever he says he loves me, whenever he just keeps staring at me without any reason. He holds my hand when we walk together and I hold it tighter not wanting to let go. I feel like I am safe like I am home. I want to feel that way till I die.

I love being in his arms. I love the way he wakes me up every morning. I love the way he smiles whenever he sees me. I love his kisses, his words, his everything. The tattoo. It is more than enough to say that he loves me.

God, I am in love. I love him! I love Heath!

My eyes widened at my own realization. I love him, I loved him all this while. I stood up from the chair and dad looked at me confused.

"Dad, I love you so much! Thank you!", I said hugging him and giving him a kiss on his cheek. He laughed and hugged me back.

"You are welcome, Princess", he said smiling down at me.

"Dad, I need to go. Bye!", I said while going to the living room and taking my car keys from the table and walking quickly to my car with a smile on my face.

I can't just stop it. I sat in and started to drive to Heath's office. It's past ten and I am sure he is in his office. I just can't wait to tell him that I love him. All this while, I wronged myself thinking that I just like him when I am in love him. I was such a fool. I drive past the city traffic, anticipating to reach his office soon, to reach him soon.

Once I am in front of his office, I parked the car and quickly took the keys before running in to reach the elevator. I didn't give any attention to my surroundings. I saw the receptionist stand as I almost ran past her to the elevator. The elevator door quickly opened and I went in. I was the only one in the elevator.

My heart is pounding in my chest and my chest is exploding with happiness. Once the elevator stopped in his floor, I came out and walked directly to his office. Just as I was about to open the door, his secretary, Will stopped me.

"Ms. Michelson, Mr. King is in the meeting in conference room. I will inform him that you came-", before he can say anything, I went to the conference room in the same floor and pushed open the door. As soon as I entered, Heath stopped talking and looked up at me in shock. The grin on my face grew and my legs quickly went to him.

I threw myself at him. The happy tears in my eyes fell down my cheek. I felt his arms go around me. I hugged him tightly and put my mouth near his ear.

"Baby", he whispered. "I missed you".

"I love you Heath. I love you so much", saying that I kissed him. I don't know what got over me. I don't know what I am doing. He is shocked by my sudden action, but after a minute responded to my kiss.

"I love you too Celestine. Oh God, thank you so much. I thought I drove you away. I thought I lost you", he said grinning in between the kisses. I pulled away and looked up at him with my arms around his neck. His arms are around my waist.

"Let's get married", I said and his eyes widened in shock. I pecked his lips shortly while laughing.

I heard some laughs and looked to my right side to see people. My eyes widened. I didn't see them till now. Were they all here, all this while? Of course, he is in a meeting! I quickly put my head in his chest, hiding and blushing furiously. That's when I realized that I am in my track pant and shirt. Oh no!

"I am sorry", I whispered enough for him to hear.

"No problem Baby. Totally worth it. You look beautiful", he said and kissed my forehead. "I love you", he said and my heart fluttered again.

I love him too.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I know it's a filmy ending, but don't you guys like it? Heath must be so happy right now, wouldn't he? Please tell me what you think. I really need to know.

There is still one chapter.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.