12

A/N: Get ready to cry 😭
*Ji Yeon POV*
I was in so much shock that my heart was beating fast, I tried to breathe but it was no use. 

The doctors rushed in laying me on the bed. They put medicine through my veins, that's everything went black. 

*Flashback*
I sat next to Namjoon as we watched BTS newest "Weekly Idol" show. I started laughing when Jin tried to teach him how to cut a onion.

"You still can't cut a onion?" I asked while laughing.

"Stop making fun of me!" He yells as he picks me up.

"Let me down!!" I yelled while kicking him playfully.

"Never!" He said showing his one dimple.

I pushed him away and finally landed on the ground safely.

"Fine! I'll teach you how to cut a onion!" I beamed as I pointed my finger in the air.

"Okay let's go to the store." He said while grabbing my hand and pulling me close.

We walked to the nearest store, I picked up the items I needed including the onion. 

"Hold on babe, I need to go the restroom. Wait for me." Namjoon said as he left.

I walked outside waiting for him while the light breeze hit my body. Suddenly I felt strong arms wrapped around me.

Two drunk men were holding me tightly as they dragged me down the dark street.

"Look what we found here." One of them said as they tugged on my hair.

"Let's have some fun babe." The other on said as he tried to lift up my shirt.

"LET ME-" I tried to say but they covered up my mouth.

They pushed me against a wall as they started to kiss me. I blocked my body as I let out a loud scream.

Then I saw Namjoon running as fast as he could while making his way to me.

He pulled the two guys off me and started to punch them.

"Ji Yeon get behind me!" He yelled as he used himself as a shield. 

I ran behind him holding on his shirt, I was terrified. 

One of the guys threw a punch at Namjoon's face but he blocked it and kicked the man. The man fell laying on the ground silenty.

Then the other guy ran towards him hitting Namjoon in the stomach. Namjoon punch the guy then turning around he kicked him in the stomach.

The man fell to the ground and didn't get up. Namjoon grabbed my arm and held it tight.

"Are you ok-" he tried to say but hejust stopped.

I took my eyes off the ground and glued it him. Blood was coming out of his mouth. I look down to see a knife coming out his stomach. The man had stabbed Namjoon. 

Then Namjoon fell to the ground while blood spilled out everywhere.

"NAMJOON! STAY WITH ME!" I yelled while holding him up as tears ran down my eyes.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and tried to call 911 but Namjoon stopped me. He gave me a weak smile and opened his mouth.

"D-Don't cry babe. I-I am just glad I c-could protect you.. So live, just l-live without me. I fricken love you so much my J-Ji Yeo-" he said as his beautiful eyes closed.

My eyes poured with tears as I held on to his numb body.

"NAMJOON STOP PLAYING AROUND! PLEASE! WAKE UP NOW! ITS NOT FUNNY!!" I yelled while looking around for help.

But he just laid in my arms.

Namjoon is dead. 

*End of Flashback*

My eyes opened barely as I saw my heart monitor.

Namjoon, its time to meet you again. Now we can never be apart.

[END]