New Ships-errm People Come

Depuis le début

I heard the door open and close.Once I was sure he left, I got up and saw a note.It said:

Guys, I've headed home.My bro's fiancé is coming over and I gotta be there. Sorry I couldn't stay to talk.

Seriously?His brother has a fiancé? HE HAS A BROTHER? Now that I think about it,I hardly know Natsu...

"Lu?",Mira asked. She saw the note and snatched it.She read over it.After she finished, she squealed.

"EEEE I HAVE TO MEET THIS FIANCÉ AND SEE IF I SHIP THEM!",she shouted.Oh no.

-Mavis' POV-
I got off the plane and saw Zeref.

"ZER ZER!(pronounced Zare Zare)",I waved my hands towards him.With him was a pinkette male and a bluenette female.

"Mavis!",he said as I jumped into his arms.

"I brought a friend I would like you to meet!He says he knows your family!", I told him.

"Oh really?You have brought a friend?", he asked.

"Yeah,even I have friends you know!", I pouted.

"She's as short as me...",the bluenette- whom I'm assuming to be Wendy- said.

"Yeah,unfortunately I stopped growing when I was 15.",I said looking away.

"THAT CAN HAPPEN?IT WON'T HAPPEN TO ME RIGHT?",Wendy asked.

The pinkette laughed."Of course not, Wen!",he said while ruffleing her hair.

"Is this them?",Mest asked me.I nodded.

"Mest this is my fiancé, Zeref and his siblings!",I explained.

"I'm Natsu!",the pinkette held out his hand cheerfully. Mest shook his hand.

"And who's this?", he said as he turned then he froze. "You look a lot like someone I used to know..",he explained.
--Mest's POV--
She looks a lot like her..

"I'm Mest.",I offered my hand and she shook it.Her hand's so small.

"I'm Wendy Marvel!",she said.Marvel? She must be adopted or took her mother's maiden name.

"Its nice to meet you Wendy.",I samiled at her then turned to the rest of the group."Shall we get going?"
--Lisanna's POV--
I was waiting for Mira all night and now I'm sleepy!I felt someone knock me down.

"Oh I'm sorry!",he said.I looked up to see blue hair.

"No,its my fault.",I said.

"I'm the one who wasn't looking.",he replied.

"But I should have watched where I was going.",I said.

He laughed."Want coffee?",he asked

"I work at a Cafe that serves good coffee.",I answered."Let's go there"
--Author-chan's POV--
"Natsu,we need to talk!",Lucy yelled knocking on his door.She found his house thanks to Gray.

"Hello?LUCE!",Natsu screamed.Then he spotted Doll Michelle."What are you doing here and with Dolly here?"

"Did you say Lucy?",Mavis asked.She peeped out the door."LU-CHAN!"

She jumped on Lucy."You know Luce?",Natsu asked.Mavis nodded.

"We were very close when we were younger since I'm a fairy!",Mavis exclaimed.

"Mav?",Lucy asked.Suddenly footsteps could be heard.

"LU WAIT FOR MEH!",Mira yelled.

"CLOSE THE DOOR!"Natsu and Lucy screamed as they slamed the door.

"Why?",asked Doll Michelle.

"CAUSE SHE'S A DEMON!",Lucy and Natsu exclaimed.

"IF SHE'S THE DEMON THEN EXPLIAN THE CREEPY TALKING DOLL!", Wendy shouted.

"IM NOT CREEPY!",Doll Michelle exclaimed.

Hey guys like the new ships and another twist?Well I do!MWAHAHA IDC WHAT Y'ALL THINK!No 4 reals dont hate meh. Also I'm going to keep author notes kept in the real chapters.Mwahaha enjoy the next twist!ALSO IM SO SORRY 4 PUBLISHING NEW CHAPTERS WAY TO FAST!I'm just scared of 2 certain fangirls who read this and their deadly....

Leave advice and see you next chapter.byee~