Chapter Three~Here comes Mr. Trouble

CHAPTER THREE~ Here comes Mr. Trouble

Hewoo my wittle munchkins! I know its been beyond forever, but I have an excuse! It’s my senior year and things have gotten pretty hectic. Not a good enough excuse for you? Too bad. Lawl. Any who I did thought that I posted another chapter up here a while ago. It must have gotten deleted, my bad. Any who loves you all! Hope you all are still interested in my bookJ

-Theresa:) 

I woke up to the sun streaming through the windowpane. Bright orange laminating the entire room. Another day, another dollar! I stretched out and gazed at Avery’s clock. Once glance, then the second.

“Oh shit. Avery, wake up!” I scrambled up and shoved Avery. “Dude seriously get the heck up”.

“MMmm Five more minutes please. Go away.” She rolled over in her sleep.

I shoved her once more before giving up and wandered into her closet. Oh clothes galore! Most of them on the floor messy, but still.

‘What do you want?”  I heard her groggy voice and saw her blood shot eyes. “ Crap why didn’t the alarm go off?”  Avery ran into the bathroom to start up the shower. “ Kaylee, grab what you want. I’ll be out in a flash.”

And like a nude colored lightening strike, I saw her race into the running shower.

I went for a cream sweater, boots, and comfy jeans. Avery went for her favorite yoga pants, and a soft cozy pull over.

We both trailed downstairs to the broad kitchen. I saw two pieces of paper hanging off of the fridge.

Kaylee, we love you so much. We are leaving in about an hour and will call you when we land. Have a great day!

Love Mom and Dad

Avery, Your dad and I had to get to work early. Sorry for not being here to make you two breakfast. See you when we get home! Give hugs to Kay for me.

Love, Mom

“Okay looks like we are on our own for finding food.” Avey, Lets hit the road. Maybe we can grab some Starbucks along the way.” I grabbed my backpack and headed for the garage door.

Avery grabbed her keys and trudged behind me. She turned around locking the door with a bright click.

I smoothed my way into her mint green bug. It has got to be one of the cutest cars I have ever seen. Avery plopped down next to me and started her baby up. “Okay girlie, lets get this show on the road!” With a flip of her hair and a look behind her shoulder, we were off.

It was a pretty freezing morning, so I was glad to have my peppermint mocha. It was piping to perfection and I could see the steam rising. “ How much time do we have left?” Avery leaned behind her for her bag. “ Just a few minutes, We’re good on time.” I replied while gathering up my belongings. 

I braced myself for the bone freezing air.  Avery shut off her car and trailed behind me trying to catch up.  Last weeks snow pile almost splashed us by the curb.  I managed to pull Avery fast enough so we didn’t suffer. But I managed to spill some of her drink as a result.

“ Kaylee, watch what you’re doing. God.” She rolled her eyes at me. Then she looked up to see where I was glaring. “Oh.”

“Yeah. Watch what you’re doing asshole! The motorcyclist just waved his or her hand. “ Ugh come on, we’re going to be late.” Avery said knocking her elbow into my arm.

We managed to get into first block right in the knick of time. “Bye Kaylee!” Avery whispered as she passed by my room. Well here comes another dull day in AP Lit. I could barely pay attention from everyone whispering. Something about a new guy? And my house. Figures.

I didn’t connect who the new guy was until second block. But first, lunchJ

I joined my friends in the senior courtyard. Ahhhh it’s so nice being a senior. Not having to deal with the loud, obnoxious underclassmen in the cafeteria. I do have some underclassmen friends; don’t get me wrong they are cool. But others… Not so much.

‘Hey Kaylee, Over here!” A petite girl hollered for my attention. Jenna of course. Jenna is one of my oldest best friends, right along with Avery. She may be extremely tiny, but boy does her voice carry. 

I nodded in her direction. On my way over I oh- so- gracefully tripped- sending my lunch flying. Thank god the salads were boxed and my drink wasn’t open. I causally brushed off my jeans and strolled to my friends, laughing in the process.

“Dear god what is wrong with me?” I laughed out loud. I’m always tripping over myself.  “ Do you think anyone noticed?”

“Oh yes they noticed”.  Drew and landers said as they slide into the bench. “What a show Kay- I applaud you-Ow!” Landers rubbed his neck.

“Cut it out you two. It wasn’t that funny.” Avery said with a sly grin. I flicked her in the arm. “ What?”

Jenna and Avery burst into laughter and then enveloped themselves in a nice conversation. Something about the new bachelorette? I don’t know.

Drew flipped me a cocky grin and stuck out his chin. “ So Kay-Bae you up for a date anytime soon?”  This didn’t faze me. Drew has had a thing for me since middle school. But there will never be a thing for me. He’s like a little brother. Even though our birthdays are two weeks apart. Funny right?

‘Ha not a chance Andrew. Now hand over some of those pomegranate seeds.” I stretched my arm across the table in a friendly gesture. “No seriously can I please have some Drew?”  

Drew plopped some juicy red seeds into my hand. And gobbled up the rest of his. We spent the rest of lunch talking about our weekend and my house. Then Jenna brought up the news about the new kid. Landers said that he’s in his first block class- Rec and wellness.

Drew and Avery said they’ve heard some stuff about him already. We couldn’t go into detail, because the bell rang. Landers, Jenna, and Avery said bye over their shoulders. “See you guys in the parking lot!” I called after them.

“Ah the clock strikes 12 Cinderella, and I bid thee adieu.” Drew gave me a gracious bow. I giggled pushed him over playfully. “ See you guys later! Oh- and Kaylee I need to ask you something later."

Something? I wonder what it could be. I said okay as I walked past the bustling students getting to their classes.

I made my way to Earth Science II when I noticed something on the board.  “Welcome Our New Student!”  Well I guess was going to see him earlier then I thought. Here we go.

I made my way to my seat- the middle row in the middle of the room.  Everyone was still goofing off and full of energy from lunch. That is until- BRRIIIIIIING

The bell went off, pulling my teacher into focus. My teacher, Mrs. Chandler was an attention and attendance Nazi. But she has got to be one of the sweetest ladies I’ve ever known.

“Okay attention class! Before you get out your notebooks, I’ve have an announcement.” She adjusted her glasses and ruffled up her floral shirt. “ We have a new student. Can you all please welcome a Mr. Jayden Silver” She motioned a tall, broad student into the room.

Within seconds all the girls in the rooms were in awe. Even Mrs. Chandler! And she’s married! But I could see why. He had those piercing bright blue eyes and that shaggy brown hair. Wait. Those eyes look familiar. It can’t be.

I didn’t notice that I was staving at him awkwardly until he lifted his hand and waved. That causes the entire class to stare and me and my face to blush a raspberry red color.

I quickly covered my head and started to copy down the warm up. “Okay lets see. Jayden the only seat open is right over there.” Mrs. Chandler pointed over in my area. She then turned back to her desk and started the attendance roster.

I heard a flop and a clink of metal. I slowly lifted my head up to come face to face with the new boy. “ Well hello there neighbor.” Jayden peered at my face with a smooth smile.

Oh this is just great. Wonderful.

This is the end of chapter three! What do you think will happen next? Put down your predictions in the commentsJ

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, and PROMOTE!

Love you all