.:Chapter 5:.

xXLizzeeXx is writing this chapter oo whats gonna happen! (why am I talking in third person kinda I don't know)

I actually have no idea, LETS GO BRAIN START THE THINKING TRAIN CHOO CHOO!

~~~~

Katelyn's POV:

"I..want you to be my girlfriend." He said with his sparkling green eyes. I felt so...relieved after the kiss. I didn't know what to say. I was happy, because I finally got to express my feelings.

"I.." I stuttered out. I smiled. Then took a breath, "I want you to be my..boyfriend!" I said quickly so we could kiss again. His lips were soft. He pushed me up against the wall. He oved the hair out of my face, and we kept kissing. I really don't know how long we were kissing, but all I know was that we were both happy. I heard footsteps coming. My eyes widened. "Travis." I whispered. He nodded as if he knew what to do. He picked me up, I did a silent gasp because I wasn't expecting it. He plopped me on the nearest couch, and he quickly sat next to me. I pretended to sleep, and rested my head on his shoulder. I opened my eyes just to see who it was. It was Zane.

"Oh...it's you guys." Zane rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with that?" Travis said.

"You're...nevermind," I growled. "Have you seen Aphmau? We were supposed to meet up at the new Cupcake Café down the street...Travis did you put Katelyn's head on your shoulder while she was sleeping?" Zane asked, my cheeks went bright red.

"Mayyyyyybe," He answered. Thank Irene, I would've punched him right then and there if he said anything else. I didn't want anyone to know. "What's the Cupcake place called?" Travis asked.

"Sweeties' Treats." (I'm so creative XD) Zane simply replied.

"Oh okay cool, by the way, Aaron was also looking for Aphmau. Maybe you guys should look together or something."

"OH NO IM GONNA FIND HER FIRST!" He said as he kind of sprinted out of the room. Okay then... I thought as I sat up.

"So, what do you want to do..?" He asked with a cute smile.

"Well, wanna go to that cupcake place?" I suggested.

"Okay, whatever you want princess." He said, with a slight bow. I playfully punched him.

"Alright lets go." I said, as he stood up and reached out his hand. I took it. And he lifted me off the couch. I still felt a little sick, but I was felling better. We weren't gonna hold hands 'till we got outside away from everyone in the house.

(OMG A REALLY CATCHY SONG JUST CAME ON HOLD UP AND ITS THE REMIX TOO LETS GOOOOO *takes break and starts dancing* legit this just happened XD) and yes I listen to music when I write and draw so XP)

We stopped for a second outside. I turned and faced Travis.

"Okay, I don't want anyone to...know about us dating yet. I guess I'm just not ready to tell them yet.." I sighed.

"I completely and fully understand that." He smiled.

"Thanks Travis." I hugged him, I gave him a small kiss on the forehead. We started walking, and once in the clear, we held hands. When we turned a corner, Dante was standing right in front of us. I jolted my hand back behind me. Startled, I asked.

"Dante! What are you doing here?!"

"Oh hey, I'm just waiting for Garroth."

"Hm, why?"

"We were gonna head out the slide competition they were having, to see who could slide down the fastest. We both put a bet on it, if I win, he has to hook me up with someone on the island. If he wins, I have to dress up as anything he says and walk around the island."

"Wow, that's uh...weird bet." I said.

"Yeah, well, where are you guys headed?"

"To the new cupcake shop down there." Travis pointed in the direction of the shop.

"Nice. I got to go find Garroth. So, see ya later." Dante started walking away.

"Bye." We both waved and continued walking.

~~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET TO THE CUPCAKE SHOP~~

"Okay, we're here." Travis smiled.

"Great!" I opened the door excitedly. I stepped inside, and looked around. Then, I stopped in my tracks. Travis also stopped. My eyes widened, because I saw someone I wasn't expecting. I took one step forward and then stopped once again.

"Dad?!" I said excitedly, and surprised.

~~~~~~~

OHHHHH XD

why am I obsessed with doing small cliffhangers and stuff? I dunno.

Btw, the songs I were listening to were...um...well.......

best undertale remixes compilation

AW C'MON YOU GOTTA ADMIT THOSE SONGS ARE VERY CATCHY, EXPESCIALLY THE REMIXES

if you haven't heard any of the songs, look up on youtube, undertale theme songs

BOOM amazing songs.

okay bai!!

~~Lizzee