.:Chapter 9:.

Oh- gee I feel so bad..
I didn't finish the chapter ;-;
I hope I can make it up?
I have a bunch of free time now soooo
~~Lizzee
•=•=•=•=•
"You absolute Casanova!" I shout after I pushed Travis against the wall, I started laughing a bit. I saw him smirk before he grabbed my arms and twirled me against the wall instead of him, so he was standing in from of me.

"Erm what are you doing?" I say as I notice that he has pinned my hands against the wall to the side.

"Oh just, having a little fun." He laughs.

"Aha, a little 'fun' yeah that's not-" I was cut off by his lips being pushed against mine. My eyes were wide, and his were closed as I eased into the kiss. I slowly closed my eyes. I relaxed my arms, since I knew there was no way of escaping. But, to my surprise Travis moved his hands against the wall instead, so my hands were free. My hands could push him off of me and then I could just walk away...but something inside me felt as if I shouldn't. So, I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck, bringing myself closer to him.
•=•=•
Before I even knew it we were already slowly making our way to the couch. Travis then sat down in the couch and I was sitting on him, with my hands in his marshmallow colored hair. I knew this was going to lead to something...
"T-Travis...what are we..what are we doing?" I managed to breath out.

"Having..a little fun. Like I said.." He put his hands around my waist and held me tighter.

Luckily, Aphmau walked in a few minutes later.
"OH- UM GUYS- ERRR- SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING-" She gasped blushing in embarrassment. I jumped back from Travis and pushed away. "WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING-" I shouted out.
"HA YOU GUYS WERE MAKING OU-" Aphmau said before I ran over and covered her mouth. "Just- shh- No one needs to know."
"Mmh mophing mi wath gebbin mathdy!" She tried to stutter out.
"Wait what-" I uncovered my hand from her mouth. Aphmau took a breath.
"I said, it looked like it was getting nasty!" She was laughing staring at where Travis was. Then Travis spoke up, "Heh it probably would have if you didn't interrupt Aph." I felt my face fluster with red as I stormed over to Travis. "No! That was never going to happen!" I said crossing my arms. "I was going to happen." Aph giggled. I sighed very, very angrily. "NO! IT WASNT! And I swear if someone brings it up again they'll be flying all the way to Tennessee!" I said as I stormed out of the room. I heard Aph say something but I really didn't care what she said at that point.
Travis POV:
"Why Aph." I said laughing why shaking my head.

"What do you mean?" She giggled.

"Why did you keep saying that."

"Oh- I was joking! You said it too you know." Aphmau looked at me before Aaron walked into the room. "Heh what happened here?" Aaron asked looking around the room and he noticed that the lights were slightly dim.
"Travis and Katelyn got it on!-" Aphmau joked around.

"No- we just-" I tried to debate.

"Yes you did! You can't deny it!" She said pointing her finger at me.

"I can deny it. We didn't..we didn't do- THAT!" I shouted as I shook my head once more and stood up from the couch.

"Oh hoho- nice going Travis." Aaron chuckled.

"It was just a little thing we did- nothing bad." I announced about to walk out of the room.

"Mhm suurrreee." Aphmau laughed.

"Yeah I heard you and Aaron last night." I coughed loudly and quickly sprinted out of the room.
I heard Aaron shout, "NO YOU DIDNT YOU-" before I shut the door to my room.
•=•=•=•=•=•
Ermmm I hope that was good enough to make it up! I'm really sorry and I hope that you forgive me! -^-
Have a nice rest of your day/night! ^^
~~Lizzee