.:Chapter 1:.

This chapter is done by PastelMai (Mai)

~•~•~

"Welcome to Love~Love Paradise! A water park resort where your bound to have fun! Whether you stay for a week, or a couple weeks! This is a water park resort where, blah bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla, who cares," I slammed the small brochure on the table, sighing out of boredom, "we've already been here for 2 weeks, and we barely got the paper today? I find that hard to beleive, that 'guy~de' person seems like he gets everything done so quickly."

"Katelyn something could have happened, you never know," Aphmau sat next to me with a drink in her hand, taking the brochure from me.

"Aphmau I don't care about guy~de, all I want is-"

"This sexay boday! Pchkkkkkkkk," I turned my head to the right, spotting Travis in the doorway with his arms out, flexing his 'muscles'. A warmth spread across my cheeks, I shook it off as I looked back at Aphmau.

"Anyways, gu-"

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Katelyn~," I heard a whisper in my ear, followed by two arms wrapping around the top half of my body. A shiver ran up my spine, feeling Travis' chest on my back.

"Travis g-get off of me," I stuttered out, peeling his arms from my body.

"C'mon Katelyn," Travis whined, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Travis get OFF OF ME!" I flicked Travis' nose, having him stumble off of me. I looked back at him holding his nose, smirking at me. My pale cheeks turned pink as I smiled, looking back at Aphmau, "anyways..." Travis walked past me upstairs, winking at me before he was out of sight. My stomach felt weird, like butterflies were in it. This happened whenever he told me a horrible pick up line, tried to flirt with me, or even be sincere about his feelings towards me. The feeling was great, and I felt it whenever I took into consideration the possibility of being in a relationship with him. I can't be falling for the street's Casanova, right?

~The Next Day~

I woke up with the sun in my face, squinting as I was aparently looking straight at the sun. I sat up, rubbing my eyes as I yawned. I looked around the room, stopping on my phone right next to me. I grabbed it, quickly turning it on as I read the time across the large screen.

My eyes widened, reading 12:47 on my phone.

"Katelyn, wake UP!!!" I flinched at the sound of Aphmau's loud yell, almost falling out of bed. I scrambled to get out of bed, rushing out of the room and down the stairs.

I slowed down at the bottom of the steps, seeing everybody but Travis and Dante at the table.

"Hey," I rubbed the back of my neck, insure if I should say what I was planning to.

"Good morning Katelyn," Aphmau smiled at me, sitting down at the table with her phone in her hands, "it took you long enough. We were calling you for almost an hour."

"Oh, heh... sorry.." I moved my arm back down to my side, sitting at the table next to KC. I grabbed the edge of the table in my palms, tapping my nude fingernails on the table. I leaned my chair back, making only the back legs on the floor. My eyes jumped from person to person, each being annoyed at a different level.

Kawaii~Chan let out an exasperated sigh, grabbing her phone as she turned it on. Her #Aarmau lock screen appeared on the screen of her phone, making her mood lighten up a bit. I looked over at Lucinda, tapping my toes on the floor.

She put a hand on her forehead, taking small bites of her bacon as her forehead slowly scrunched up. I turned my head to Zane, seeing as he always looks annoyed, I passed him.

Garroth was biting his lip, obviously keeping in something. His eyes shot up, meeting with mine as they widened.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Garroth spit out, standing up from his chair. Everybody drew their attention to Garroth as he kept his eyes on me. I raised an eyebrow, eyeing Garroth's suddenly jumpy mood, "I-IVE GOTTA GO FEED MY... HAMSTER- I MEAN CAT!" Garroth sprinted from the table, crashing through a kitchen window. I rolled my eyes, having my face return to normal as I looked over at Aaron.

A sweat dropped from his forehead, landing on his hand on the table. He wiped his face with both hands, clasping them in front of him after. I hummed along with the tapping of my fingernails. My feet followed the rhythm, the cry of my chair adding to my noisy outburst. My head turned over to Aphmau's, almost jumping back from her posture.

She sat with her head on the table, banging it repeatedly. Her arms crossed in front of her as she let out an annoyed sigh. I stopped humming, smirking at an idea in my head. I stopped every movement I was making, closing my eyes. I rolled my lips inside my mouth, pushing it out with the air in my mouth causing a loud popping noise to fill everybody's ears.

"KATELYN WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Aphmau banged her head on the table with each word, groaning as I stopped everything.

"Well, I was wondering..." I set the chair legs on the floor, having my eyes wander from Aphmau down to my hands in front of me, "where did Dante and Travis go...?"

"They went to go look at some water slides," Aphmau lifted her head up, looking at me with her eyes in slits.

"Oh.." I looked back at her as a nervous chuckle pressed out of my lungs.

"Why do you care anyways?" Aphmau smirked, raising an eyebrow as she sat up.

"H-huh? Oh, just... Just wondering," My whole face became warmer, making my eyes drag away from her.

"Mmhmm.. Are you sure it isn't because you llllllike Travis~?"(totally not a word I got from Happy..) I felt speckles of heat on my cheeks, looking back at Aphmau with my eyes wide. Her reaction when she saw my face made her cheeky grin go from practically ear to ear. My heart beat against my ribs as another shy chuckle slipped through my lips.

"N-no, it's not.. Just worried, Ya know? Waking up to two people not being here.."

"Ooooooooh~, Kaaatelyyyyyyyn~," Aphmau cooed at what I said, making me blush more.

"A-Aphmau! Stop that! You know how I acted when we found Travis here. Just image what it would be like with him gone again!" I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say..." Aphmau giggled, putting her palms on her cheeks with her elbows on the table.

"Yeah yeah, I think I'll go look for Dante and Travis though," I stood up, eyeing Aphmau as I slowly walked to the door.

"You have fun with that!" I walked out the door, sighing while clenching my hands into fists, "and by 'that' I mean Traaavissssss~!"

"Jesus Aphmau, you sure you don't like Travis? You've been talking so much about him since I've been awake," I mumbled under my breath, stomping away from the house.