.:Chapter 2:.

This chapter is written by~ Lizzee ~ PolarBurBear

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I stomped out of the house, my cheeks still blushing red. You do not like Travis. I repeated in my head. But what if I do like Travis? I thought to myself. I shook my head, No! You cant like him..but he is kinda cute- I stopped walking. No! Stop thinking about him! I thought as I pulled myself together and continued searching for him and Dante.
I got to where all the waterslides were. I looked around. I walked to the right and down a small part leading somewhere else in the park. There were little puddles of water on the ground from the pools nearby. I spotted Travis and Dante looking up over grey bars at an enormous waterslide. I shielded my eyes from the sun and looked up at the huge slide. I walked over to Travis and Dante.
"Hey guys!" I said as I stopped in front of them.
"Heyyyyyyyyyy Katelyn~" Travis said. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh hi Katelyn." Dante said.
"Hi Dante. So what are you guys doing?"
"Just looking at this new waterslide they installed, it's called Zoomed."
"Heh original name." I giggled.
"I know right?" Dante replied.
"But it looks. So. Awesome." Travis answered.
"Well I'll agree with you on that one." I said.
"YAYYYY!" He said as he walked over and put his arm over my shoulder. I immediately blushed.
"Get off of me." I said angrily.
"Nu~" He said smiling.
"If you don't get off of me in three seconds, you're going to get hurt."
"Well I guess I have three seconds to kiss you then~" He kissed me on my cheek. I blushed even darker red. And punched him in the face.
"UGH!" I grunted, but I only do this to hide my feelings. I thought. Wait what!? No you don't. I shook my head and looked at Travis on the ground. The sun was shining on his face. I moved my head and looked at Dante who was just looking like this was casual, which it was. I kneeled down and shook Travis' arm.
"S-Sorry.." I said very quietly. Travis jolted up.
"W-What H-How W-Who??" He said looking up at me. I waved my hand in his face.
"Get up." I said standing up, and he did too. "Okay, well I feel bad for punching you, because everyone was staring, but I don't feel bad about. So, I will make it up to you." I sighed.
"Ooo how about a-" he started to say as I covered his mouth with my hand. I sighed once more.
"I will go on this waterslide with just you later, sound good?" I said rolling my eyes.
"SURE DOES!" He said smiling.
"Alright, but I'm going to head home because it's almost lunch and Kawaii~Chan said that she found a movie that I would like, and this time it isn't 'Magic Sparkle Rainbow Cute~Cute HighSchool Vampire Romance'" I quoted with my hands.
"Can I watch it with you guys?" Travis asked.
"Nope." I simply replied. And started walking home with Dante and Travis trailing behind me.
•~•~•~•~•~•
I was at home watching some Netflix in my room and I heard a knock on my door.
"Who is it?"
"Your Prince Charming!" He shouted threw the door. I rolled my eyes.
"Ugh come in." I said sighing.
"Heeeeyyyyy blueberry~"
"Why-Why-uggghhhhhh" he walked over and sat next to me. I scooted over just a smidge.
"So....about that waterslide??"
"We can go on it later." I said.
"Aw c'mon Katelyn it'll be fuuuuuuun!"
"Why do we have to go now?"
"Because I want to go before the sun sets."
"We have like four hours until the sun sets!" I half yelled.
"Yeah but-"
"We can go when the sun starts to set. Besides the sky looks more 'prettier'" I quoted with my hands.
"You're more prettier..." Travis said looking away bracing for a punch. I raised my fists, then slowly bring it down. He looked very confused.
"I'm too tired to punch you right now. Plus last time I knocked you out so."
"Hey Katelyn...." He said seriously.
"Yeah..?" I said turning my head so that my eyes were locked with his.
"Katelyn...I-I.."
"Spit it out Travis." I said.
"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" He smashed his lips against mine pushing me down to the couch. I was so flustered. My face was burning red and my eyes were wide open. Soon he pulled back and sat up. I just kinda stared at him with my eyes wide and my mouth slightly opened.
"Please don't hit me!!" He said backing away.
"T-Tr-Travis. If. You. Tell. Anyone. About this. I will-"
"Okay..O-Okay I won't. Promise."
"G-Good." I quickly leaned over and punched him in the shoulder.
"Owwww!" He winced in pain.
"That's what you get."
"Wait-are we still going to the waterslide?"
"No."
"PLEASE YOU PROMISED." Dangit that's right I did.
"Ugggggh fine."
"Yay!!!" He said sitting back against my small couch staring up at the TV screen. And I sat back too, thinking about what just happened.