Chapter 8

Ethan's POV

Ethan's POV

My eyes slowly opened to view the dark room I lay in, I deeply inhaled smelling her around somewhere within the building. I moved the sheets to stand up and fasten my sweatpants. Brushing my hair back my feet rushed over the wooden floors to find a shirt within the wardrobe. Not minding to wear my shoes I stormed out my room to find her.

What was she doing here?

Why did she come back to begin with?

Her scent leading me towards my father's wing of the building my feet slowly came to a halt by his office.

My fingers found his doorknob and as silently as possible I nudged at the door to open. Peaking inside the room I found the source of the scent but from the color of the girls hair it wasn't her. The black Indian locks that belonged to the girl sitting on the couch didn't belong to her.

It wasn't the blue eyed, brown haired girl I was searching for.

Confusion clouded my thoughts why did the girl inside my father's office smell like her?

Was it just me? Am I going delusional.

I slowly moved in to listen to their conversation.

"How is she doing" My father questioned the girl.

"She's doing okay, she hasn't mentioned anything about Ethan so I presume she hasn't bumped into him" she answered, and as soon as I heard my name I tried to figure out what this all meant.

"He'll kill her. That's what we want so let's leave it at that. You wrong about your information Keshvi he has met her and I don't know why but he hasn't laid a hand on her. I expect better from you. Get your facts straight before you report to me you're here to watch over her not become friends with her, get that in your head" my father said dragging his chair against the floor signaling that he was standing.

I rushed to my room to ease my racing thoughts. I quickly got dressed grabbing my hoody out and some converse. Wetting my hair in the bathroom and heading out immediately. I rushed through the hallways my aim being to get out of this hell hole, the longer it took to get to the exit the more my heart rate seemed to increase. Grabbing an apple and my school bag I headed out.

Deciding not to take the motorbike today since I'm already hyperventilating I get into the garage to see all the cars lined up. I get in to the Lamborghini Venono I'd saved up for from my allowance in high school.

On my way to campus Matt called and I was quick to answer the phone in need of a distraction.

"Yeah?" I answered into the phone.

"Hey dude, do you mind coming over to my place after school" He asked sounding as happy as Matt always does. Thinking this would ease my mind I agreed immediately.

"Yeah no problem, I'll be there as soon as classes ends" I said and dropped the phone.

The rest of the ride went in a haze, and my thoughts drifting off.