Chapter 2

What I would do to take away this fear of being lovedAllegiance to the painNow I'm fucked up and I'm missing you

Allegiance to the pain
Now I'm fucked up and I'm missing you

He'll never be like you

Andrea's POV

I admit I shouldn't have been that mean to him but he'd gone down the stairs before I could say sorry. I'm sure I'd seen him before, I was angry at Matt and his party and I threw all my anger at the wrong person. I had, had enough of living in this place. I tied my hair in to a ponytail, and hunched my back stomping my way to Matt's apartment my flip flops smacking the floor as I took each step. Saturday mornings were the worst.

Last night nona and I couldn't sleep because of these idiots. I trailed my way up the steps swiftly as stepped on to the fifth floor. His door partly opened and Matt came out shirtless. 

"What do you want ?" Mathew said.

"Good morning to you too Mathew, and no I'm sorry but I can't come in and have tea with you right now and by the way they seriously need to get that elevator fixed huh" I said still panting from the journey here. I really needed to get fit, I might have looked healthy but anything physical could be the death of me.

"So, what do you want?" he said, folding his arms, more like flexing them. Look away Andrea, oh Lord my face must have looked as red a tomato now. 

I fanned my face "It's so hot, ain't it? I showed an uneasy smile.

"It depends, Andrea" He said with an evil smirk, tilting his head to the side. "What's hot?"

"Okay fudge it, I'm going to get straight to the point. I need you to tone down on the partying, nona and I can't sleep..." I covered my mouth, my eyes buldged out of their sockets.

"What?" Matt laughed "You think no one knows that little Andy stays with poor old nona in the student campus?" He said bitterly. I was shocked and I open and closed my mouth blinking to comprehend things. Everyone knew?

Anger radiated out of Matt as he cornered me to the wall. "Let's make things clear, I will not tone down on doing the things I want to do, just because some girl who is going against the university's rules and regulations can't sleep!" he said. I thought bad boys liked the whole bad girl going against the rule thing.

I was still in a state of shock and managed to block out the nasty things he'd just said. "You're lying." I said unsure of my own accusation.

His face showed more anger, dude did this guy needed a serious dose of anti-depressants. "Everyone pities you, so does the manager and the security of the campus. You know how many jobs you're risking. Everyone could lose their jobs just because of you, think about it" He said, the dude was freaking me out but I was so angry that he thought that he could just lash out at me. I was on the verge of tears.