Chapter 2 Long Time No See, Sister

I woke up in a comfortable place. I opened my eyes all the way and saw Travis above me. "Gah!" I yelled, falling on the floor. "You ok?" Travis and Dante asked. I stood up and looked at my hip. It was bruised. "I'm fine just bruised." I said. "What time is it?" "It's 20 minutes before the party." Dante said. "It is!?!" I yelled. "I have to get home and change clothes. Then I have Katelyn asking where I was. Ah!" Then I fell on the couch. "You can wear my clothes." Travis said sitting down next to me. "R-Really!?!" I said. "Yeah, there is clothes on my bed that you can use. If you wanted you can take a shower." Travis said. I hugged him and yelled. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." "Anything cutie~" He winked. I lightly punched him in the shoulder and skipped upstairs.

I came downstairs wearing this.

"Wow Travis

"Wow Travis...." I said to him walking to him. "What..? It's true. I was born to be cute. And you were too." Travis said, smirking at me. I rounded my eyes. Then, I heard my phone go off, it was Katelyn. She said. 'Where are you?!?' 'I'm going to party without you and eat all of Kawaii~Chan.' I looked up from my Phone and said. "Guys can we go? Katelyn is going to eat all of Kawaii~Chan's sweets." "Yeah sure." Dante said. "Anything for you~" Travis said, with another wink at me. I just walked off. "Y/N!" Travis yelled. I laughed and ran to Aphmau's and Aaron's place. Travis running behind me.

I got to Aphmau's door and knocked, hoping she come quick. But, she yelled. "One sec!" I was just about to scream back but Travis picked me bridle style. "Travis put me down..." I said sweet. 'Oh no is it wearing off?' I thought. "I'm not letting go." He said. I heard someone yell Travis's name. I saw Katelyn. "Put her down!" Travis put me down and sighed. Aphmau opened the door and said "Welcome! Come in!" I saw someone on the couch with a mask on and the man that was yelling Aphmau's name. "Zane, Aaron this is Y/n. Say I hi!" She said. They both said 'Hey'. I saw Kawaii~Chan was holding a box of sweets. "Kawaii~Chan??" I asked her. "Hm? Yes, Y/n~Sama?" She said. "Are theses cupcakes?" I asked her, pointing at them. "Yes! Kawaii~Chan baked them herself." She said. "Want one?" "Yes! I love cupcakes!" Kawaii~Chan opened the box and I grabbed one of the cupcakes. I toke a bit of it and loved it! I ate the cupcake asking Kawaii~Chan if she can sit down and tell me how to make them. We sat down talking about them. "Um. KC can I have one?" The masked man said. "Oh. Yes Zane~Kun!" I heard Aphmau yell. "Cupcakes!" Kawaii~Chan yelled to her. "Yes! Kawaii~Chan made them." Aphmau ran over and grabbed like 5 and said. "MY CUPCAKES!" Zane ran after her so did Aaron. "Aph you can have that many sweets! You'll get a sugar rush!" Aaron yelled. I giggled.

Then a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. "I got it!" I yelled. I walked to the door and opened it to see Lucinda. "Lucinda!" I yelled. "Y/n!" We hugged. "It's been so long." She said. "I know.." I heard Travis said. "You know her?" I turned around and said. "She is my sister!" Then I turned back to her and said. "You know that spell you put on me when we were young." "Yes.. A good witch doesn't forget her spells." Lucinda said, flipping her hair out of the way. "So I'm not a good witch?" I said sassy. "Oh no sis.. Now about the spell?" She asked. "It is wearing off!" I yelled in excited. "Why so happy?" Travis said. "She is my twin. And she put a spell on me so I don't get the cute guys!" I yelled. "Hey.. I wanted guys to like me.." She said flirty . "Oh and you didn't know about the spell I put on you to watch and hear your every move. Like the move you almost played on Travis!" I got mad. "How come I didn't know! And at less I can control my temper." She yelled at me. I got so mad I pushed her out off the way and walked home. "Y/n!" I heard Travis yell. I went into the house and grabbed my wand. I walked upstairs and started to make potions and practice spells too. It always made me better.

Its been 15 minutes and I finished 3 spells. I was going to work a another one but then there was a knock on the door downstairs. I sighed and when downstairs to answer it. I was thinking it would be the girls but nope. Travis. I opened the door and said. "What do you want?" "I came to see you beautiful~" Travis said in a flirty voice. I sighed. "What do you REALLY want." "Fine.. I wanted to see if your ok.." Travis started. "The fight you had with Lucinda must have been hard on you. I wanted to see if you're doing well." I looked down at the floor and started to cry. Travis picked me up and cried my to the couch. I was in his lap still crying, I grabbed his shirt and started to cry more. "Hey..." I looked up at him.  He kissed my forehead. I blushed lightly. "I-" Travis was going to say till Katelyn broke down the door. "Y/n! Why is he her!?! And your on his lap!?!?" Katelyn yelled. "Y/n~Sama is on Travis~Kun's lap?" Kawaii~Chan asked. Katelyn came over and yelled at Travis. "Get out of my house! Get my friend off your lap! And never see her again!" Travis put me on the couch and walked out the door with a sad face. I reached my hand over the couch to reach for something, but there was nothing. "Why was he here!?!" Katelyn yelled. "Y/n~Sama and Travis~Kun is a ship!?!" Kawaii~Chan yelled also. I got off the couch and ran to my room. "Y/n!" Katelyn yelled my name. I didn't care I when upstairs to make potions but when I shut the door it shook the room. 2 potions dropped on me. I fell to the floor knocked out.