Quick Introduction

Yo, I'm Jade! Some of y'all might know me as the author of 'Mass Effect: Alive' that's on here.

Now, I've kept telling myself that I would continuously update ME: Alive as I replayed through Mass Effect 2 and 3.

Then my fiancé went and bought Overwatch for me... (which isn't a bad thing, let me preface that first and foremost).

Since then, I've been playing OW as often as I could, and I ultimately fell for playing as Junkrat about 95% of the time. So, for the time being, I'll be focusing on Overwatch stuff. Hopefully before the year is out, I'll switch back to Mass Effect and continue working on my story for that.

Now, as I've said in the summary, you can send me requests via the ask feature on Tumblr. There may be times I close requests if my ask box gets too cluttered, and when that happens, I will let you all know.

As of right now, I don't have anything I'm against writing. I'll write just about anything, but if a chapter contains sensitive materials, I will post a warning at the beginning of the chapter. If a chapter has smut in it, I will also put that at the beginning too, as not everyone likes reading smut.

Now, without further ado, let's get this show on the road!

(ps, if anyone is willing to make a cover for this, feel free to do so and send it to me on tumblr too. If it has another artist's work, please ask them before using the artwork in the cover!)