20

Adelaide

       I woke up later than usual but I needed that sleep, I haven't been able to fall asleep that easily in the past week. I didn't know why but it took me hours to fall asleep and when I do I would wake up in the middle of the night for no reason. But now I think I caught up with some of my missed out sleep. I took a shower and then dried my hair while picking out an outfit. Deciding on something comfortable I decided on a skirt and shirt. When I was finished with getting dressed I went into the kitchen to start making breakfast.

"Hey." I looked up seeing Daphne at the door way still in her pjs.

"Hey." I mumbled and finished up breakfast to put it on the dinner table. Daphne had taken a seat and then did I too. The silence between us was killing me but I didn't say anything as we both started eating and I didn't feel like I had anything to say.

"You're going out?" Daphne suddenly asks before she took a bite from the bread her eyes on me. I nodded my head taking sip of the warm coffee it also made my hand feel so warm. "Where?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not really having an answer for that. She raised her eyebrow at me when I didn't answer. Then rolled her eyes.

"You don't know?" She set her the bread down her eyes still on me, which creeped me out. I let out a sigh, I could tell that she was mocking me.

"Nope." I popped out the 'p' not really in the mood to argue or anything else. "I'm not sure yet, I just don't want to spent my Saturday locked in." I explained, which was true. She watched me carefully I set down my cup of coffee and finished my breakfast. "What?" I asked growing tired of her staring, she didn't answer she just went back to her food. I rolled my eyes and then stood up to put my plate into the sink. I looked at her than back at the sink.

"I'm going out to, to get my hair done." She suddenly said, I just nodded my head and then grabbed into my cup of coffee to drink of it leaning against the counter. I heard Daphne let ot a loud sigh. "Are we always going to be like this?"

I glanced at her then shrugged my shoulders. "Are you going to keep on threatening me when I hang out with Daveed?" I asked bluntly not really affected by the words that just left my lips nor did I care if I sounded to unsympathetic.

Why should I be anyways?  She was the one throwing threats.

She stayed quiet for a moment and rolled my eyes. Finishing up my coffee I put in the sink and then I was ready to leave.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

I turned around giving her a weird look. "What?"

"You heard me the first time." Daphne muttered her arms crossed over her chest. My brows frowned at her.

"...Sure." I then said slowly before turning around again but she stopped me.

"Aren't you going to accept my apology?"

"I don't know Daphne, it feels like Daveed is all you really need." I glared at her. "You weren't even dating him still you threatened me like he was all yours to begin with. And he is still a free man, he can do whatever he want."

And break up with you to be with me.

Daphne looked at me shocked and then looked away. "Well I doesn't matter we are dating now."

"Whatever, I won't be gone till two." I mentioned and then I went to my bedroom. I just wanted to be away from Daphne, I can't handle being in the same room as here. Its so frustrating.  To waste time and forget about what had happened I grabbed a book from the shelf and some paper.