06

Adelaide

DAVEE: found any job?

sort of :/

DAVEE: good?

its pretty far from here
daphne said

DAVEE: means you have to join me on the ny train

ssssplendid

DAVEE: tricking me with british slang
DAVEE: but i got it all figured out

ah really?

DAVEE: of course after all i have new french/british friend so i gotta know

you stalking my nationalities

DAVEE: can i not?

mmm i'll tell you all about it if you drive with to my job interview on monday next week

DAVEE: are you black mailing me?

i would never
and i do not have anything against you
yet

DAVEE: yet?
DAVEE: you do have the super embarrassing story about me at the party

oh yes
but i prefer more personal and humiliating

DAVEE: that wasnt enough?
DAVEE: youre a sadist arent you?

:)
So is that a yes?

DAVEE: sure i will guide you just send me the address early on

Kayyy

DAVEE: are you at home?

yepp

DAVEE: im coming to pick you up now weirdo

YAYY im so readyyy

I brushed my hair with my brush while looking at the small card I have gotten from the job industry. It was a job at very famous Biochemical industry that was looking for people to work at a desk, not the most exciting job I was expecting but it paid well and I had what they were looking for: someone with a chemistry or math degree. And I had both. But the problem was that it was desk work and I wasn't very experienced at. Lets just give it a shot.

Now here I was sitting in the living room already dressed in my favorite outfit a pair of dark blue high waisted jeans with a red loose sweater and black flats. I also had a gold colored necklace over my neck and a bag in my lap for now. Daphne told me let my naturally curly and loose, so I did. I had promised her that I would say some good things about her in front of Daveed, to make him think of her as not a weirdo. The thing is was Daveed already thought I was the weirdo, so it wouldn't be so hard for him to think that Daphne that isn't the weirdo.

Sighing I ran a hand through my hair wanting to lean back into the sofa but before I could even make myself comfortable the doorbell rang twice. I jumped of the sofa and walked to the door opening it up.

Daveed stood there ready to ring the bell again.

"I'm here." I called out and he looked giving me a smile.

"There you are princess."

"Hey, babe." I said giggling as I closed the door before taking the keys. "Do I look okay?"
I asked not really sure what I was supposed to wear so I just put on my favorites. Daveed looked at my outfit nodding and I gave him a twirl. He chuckled and nodded his head in approval.

"You look great." He commented and we both made it to the elevator.

"Thanks." I said beaming pressing the ground floor. "I wasn't really sure what to wear at first." I admitted and then looked at what he was wearing. "You're rather casual."