Lurking Around Corners End [6]*

Start from the beginning

"Erm... Sorry no I'm busy later" I replied. Well it's not like I could go and I doubt I'd want to go anyway.

"Oh... Well another time then. Hey?" He looked kind of disappointed that I couldn't go.

"Yer sure!" Or not but whatever keeps him happy.

Everyone had gone off to do something or other, mum and dad were talking quietly between themselves. Shane was in his room listening to music how did I know that he was listening to music? Well you can hear it though the ceiling. And Bobby was sitting next to me on the sofa watching cartoons. The time slowly got near to eleven but it didn’t come quick enough. At the moment we were watching Spongebob Squarepants, I love this show spongebob is awesome. Not long after the timer on my phone went off telling me to start to leave to meet Tyler. I got up and grabbed my skateboard and yelled "I'M GOING OUT NOW!" And with that I walked out the door and made my way down the road towards the skate park.

When I got closer to where the skate park is I could see Tyler standing there waiting for me. As I got closer I could see what he was wearing, he had on washed out blue jeans with a white t-shirt and back Dr Martins with his skate board leaning against the same wall he was leaning on.

"Hey girly, your here!" He said while getting up from leaning against the wall.

"Hey".

"Ready to go in?" He asked while sling his arm over my shoulder.

After about two hours of Tyler trying - keyword tying - to teach me tricks, I could only just about flip the board over and land on it. But most of the time I was on my bum from falling. And all he would do was laugh at me every time.

"You know what? I give up for the day. My bum is seriously hurting now!" I whined. Yes I wined like a little girl.

"Sure come on, let's get something to eat." Oh food sounded really good right about now.

We left the skate park and headed to a car, "Is that your car?" It was a deep blue car with no roof.

"Sure is". I got in the car and buckled my seat belt.

 "Isn't it ironic we've been skating all morning then we just get into a car."

"Yer I suppose".

*****

We pull up outside this Italian restaurant, and get out of the car.

Once inside it smelled of garlic bread yum. "Table for two please" Tyler asked the waiter,

"Right this way".

We walked through the restaurant to a table near the window. The waiter named Tommy asked what we wanted to drink, I got lemonade and Tyler got a coke. Not long later Tommy came back with our drinks then asked for our orders. "Can I have the Spaghetti Bolognese please",

"And I'll have a pizza" Yer of course he'll have the pizza.

Once Tommy left we just talked about random little things like favourite colour and all that. And when we finished eating and left Tyler decided that he was going to take me to the cinema.

*****

"So what’s with all the treats I just thought we were going to stay at the skate park?" I asked while moving down the line to get our tickets.

"Well I thought that I wouldn't be a good date if I just taught you how to skate, so I thought why not let's take her out for food then the cinema" he smiled at me.

"Well then you are also a very thoughtful date. Thank you".

"You’re welcome".

"Next please?" Asked the ticket person.

"Can I have two tickets to Sherlock Homes please” Asked Tyler.

"That's nine fifty five please"

We walked into the cinema room and sat down near the back. "So what school is it that you got kicked out of?" I asked out of the blue.

"I go to Appleton High, I'm going in tomorrow". Huh same as me. But I've never seen him before.

"Are you new then cause I've never seen you there before?",

"Yer am. I officially start tomorrow". Huh that still doesn't make sense how could he have been kicked out before he even started?

"If you start tomorrow, how did you get kicked out?”

"Me and my friends where meant to start last week but because the week before we broke into the school to see what it was like. We then got caught and go suspended for a week" he explained.

"So why did you want to look around?" I asked.

 "Erm... well... I... can't really... err... say... Oh look the films starting!" What the?! I gave a side glance but it was busy watching the screen. None of that made any sense. At all.

Once the film had ended and we were on our way home Tyler hadn't said anything to me. "Tyler about earlier well -",

"Forget about it okay" he smiled and me.

"That's what I was going to say" We pulled up to my house, and I got out.

"Thanks for today Tyler, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye.”

"You’re welcome Sky, Yer I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" and with that he waved and drove off. I got in and went to bed strait away.

***************************************************************************************************************

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

PLZ

PLZ

XD