Lurking Around Corners End [2]*

*****

Recap

I looked at my phone and it was twenty five too, I've only got five minutes to get to school on a ten minutes trip. "Oh sorry I got to go or I'll be late" I garbed my skateboarder and skated to school

"See you later Skyler".

*****

I made it to school in record time with about two minutes to spare. "Eva I told you she'll be here" yelled Danny.

"I knew she was coming I just want to know why she is so late, well Missy"

"Long story come on we've gotta go in or well be late"

*****

                                                                              Eva--------------------------------------------->

Chapter 2    

As me, Danny, Eva walked thought the door of the school Eva bombarded me with questions about why I was late. "So Sky why was you late? Hmm..." I was walking hasty though the crowds of people making their way to class to my locker.

I grabbed onto what I needed for the first two lessons of the day "I'll tell you in first period Eva, we don't want to be late"

"Ok let's go I want to know” She caught my hand and pulled me through the masses of people,

 "Hey guys I want to know" yelled Danny from where we left him

"Tell you at lunch Dan". And we headed off to English. Fun.

We were late as we arrived at the door. It was closed and Mr. Mead was taking the register. "Well so much for trying not to be late" I sighed.

 "Oh well let's go in and find out our doom".

Eva grabbed the door handle and opened it, only for the whole class and teacher to look at us. "Miss Evangeline Reece and Miss Skylar White you are late to my class, detention after school. Now please take your seats.

We both walked to our seats at the back of the class and sat down "Well we found out our doom then" she whispered to me.

I pulled my bag up onto the table to get my note book and pen out. I looked at the board to find out that were doing poetry. I started to copy down notes as Mr. Mead stopped talking and sat down behind his desk to grade work. And the noise of the class rose.

"So why were you late this morning then?" I stopped looking at the board and turned towards Eva to find that she was leaning towards me waiting for information. This made me lean back a bit. 

"Why do you all ways think that it is always something good?" I replied.

"Well it all ways is".

"If you really want to know, first of all I was late leaving because of Shane" 

Eva interrupted me by saying "That little brat" Huh.

"Anyway away from him. After about five minutes Shane left me to ride on my own. But then I went by that skate park"

"Yer, go on, go on" this is going to take forever.

 "Well I stopped to have a look and then this boy sneaked up behind me and taped me on the shoulder" I was about to continue but she interrupted me again,