Information and...a scary vision...

Start from the beginning

The girl that cant see but sees more than others. A clan that sees the future. And they have to have blind spots which the cant see. Sees more than others. Maybe she doesn't have the blind spot. But can't see. Means. Maybe she's blind. 

"So, the girl that is blind that sees through all the blind spots?" I asked. 

"Exactly" he nodded his head "Your smart, just like your mother. Nice girl" he smiled. 

"Thanks..." I smiled. 

"Sorry I couldn't give you any good information. We have no idea if they are dead or alive..." 

"No, no that's fine. You gave me some information that can be useful" I said smiling "Anyway, I should...go get some sleep, it's getting late. Time flys. And. I've used up nearly all my chakra. So...um, I guess...night" I said standing up. 

He smiled up and me and I waved a little before walking down to my room, sliding the door open. 

I collapsed onto my head with a huge sigh. Nothin better than your bed when you're shattered... 

"Amy?" I heard Neji say.  

I turned around to see him in the doorway. 

"Hmm?"  

"Haven't seen you all day...what's up?" he asked. 

"Oh, nothin much. You know. A little of training. Little talking...the usual..." I said sighing. 

He nodded and I moved over patting the side next to me. Once he lay down he wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed and put my head in his neck. 

"You're the best" I mumbled. 

"Hmm..." 

I brought my head up and stared at him. 

"What?" he asked. 

I shook my head "Nothing...So...you going to stay in here for the night or are you going to ditch me for your bed?" I asked. 

"Hmm...hard decision" he said sarcastically. 

I laughed and snugged into him. He kissed the top of my head. 

"I love you" he whispered. 

I smile broke out on my face "I love you to" I said before closing my eyes and falling into a peaceful sleep.

*Dream* 

I saw Sophie running panicked. She ran right through me and then ran onto her sand up to where gaara was fighting...an akatsuki member. 

"GET THE LEAF NINJA OVER HERE! I'LL HELP GAARA. HURRY! BATTLE DEFENCES NOW!" she yelled. 

"Yes Lady Sophie!" Baki yelled to her running off. 

"NO SOPHIE GET OUT OF HERE!" Gaara yelled. 

"NO WAY IN HELL!" she glared at him. 

She closed her eyes and put her hands out I front of her like a triangle. Her sand circled I front of her and glowed red with enormous chakra. 

She opened her eyes and chucked it at the akatsuki member. It hit his heart and he coughed up a little blood. 

"SOPHIE DON'T!" gaara yelled. 

'What the hell is going on?' I wondered to myself. 

She suddenly disappeared into sand and it flowed to the akatsuki's heart. The akatsuki couched up loads of blood it flowing down his chin. His arm cracked and twisted, giving off a terrible snap. 

What the hell was that jutsu?' I wondered. 

The Akatsuki member suddenly screamed and red sand flew out of his body and back to where Sophie originally was. She was now back gasping. Blood running down both sides of her mouth. 

Gaara looked torn. Like he was extremely worried. Almost...terrified... 

"I'm...fine..." Sophie gasped out. Whatever she did. Must have taken a lot out of her. And. Maybe done more damage than it looks to her as well. 

Her eyes suddenly rolled to the back of her head and she fell. Gaara yelled out but he was suddenly attacked by the Akatsuki. 

'NO!' I screamed. 

She landed with a loud thud and everyone screamed out. Her head fell to the side and blood poured onto the ground. 

'Did-did I just lose my best friend...' 

*End of dream*

I jolted up and screamed no. 

"Amy?" neji said.  

I gasped and looked at him.  

"You've been talking in your sleep for a while...are...are you ok?" he asked. 

I nodded my head and racked my hand through my hair.  

"Nightmare" I mumbled. 

More like. Vision. 

"Are you sure. Didn't seem like any normal one..." 

"Yeah I'm sure...positive..." I nodded. 

"Ok..." 

I lay back down and ticked my head in his neck. One things for sure. I'm NOT going to lose my best friend. No way in hell is that gona happen. I sound change that vision. I would...but first...that...jutsu she used...

HEY GUYS! just to say sorry for the shortness of the chapter. i thought it would be great to leave it there!

OoO I KNOW! CLIFFHANGER IM SO EVIL!