Together Forever (a Superman love story)

*Edited*

   "Can I trust you?" He asked me. This is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. The man I want to say 'I love you' to before he goes off to work and pursue his dreams. The man I want to pour my heart and soul into. I look deep into his eyes, and feel my heart start to beat faster, like it was going to beat out of my chest. I put my hand on his cheek and rub my thumb up and down his soft skin.

   "Yes." I say, taking my hand down from his face. He drove me to the middle of nowhere and I can see that we are on top of a mountain with snow surrounding us. He then wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. I put my arms around his neck and we kiss softly. After a couple minutes, we part and I smile.

   "That was nice"I say. We have been friends for a long time. As long as I can remember, but we have been crushing on each other since we were in high school.

   "Now... I need to tell you something."He says stepping away from me.

   "Ok... go for it."I say putting my hands in the back of my pockets.

   "Well, we have been friends for..... a long time and..... you think you know everything about me but...you don't."He says crossing his arms.

   "What do you mean? I know every little detail about what has gone on in your life."I say now crossing my arms.

   "Well I left out one little detail."He says stepping closer to me once again.

   "What is it?"I question.

   "I can do things.... that others can't."He mumbles while wrapping his arm around me again.

   I look at him with a confused yet scared look. He smirks then looks into my eyes.

   "Hold on."He says. And then he takes a deep breath and starts to fly into the sky with me wrapped around his arms

**********************************************

Okay so this is my new story. I'm super excited to start this journey with all of you! Thank you for reading.