Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : Anxiety and Wet Panties

It doesn't hurt to party once in a while, right? Corinne asked herself a million times while frequently glancing at the red Dior lipstick that was waiting to be applied on her voluptuous plump lips. It wasn't her usual preferred color.

But fuck it, what else could she ever lose more? She already lost the guy whom she dated for one or two years and thought he was the one. Well, apparently he isn't, due to the certain fact that he was the reason why she wanted to hit the bar and try to take him off her mind.

The breakup was recent. The cringe-pictures-are-still-in-her-phone kind of recent. Who would've thought anyway? She's twenty-six and is making quite a lot with her artwork and gigs considering that she's a photographer and an artist with high-selling masterpieces, and was ready to tie the knot.

But then, shit happens. What would you expect in one-year relationship, or two? And that thought seals her decision to finally grab that red lipstick and apply a generous amount of it.

Corinne was wearing a daring red dress. Again, not her usual preferred choice of clothing. Her best friends, Maisie and Florence picked it out for her and she hadn't got a say about it because she didn't even know they were buying one for her. And if the dress doesn't imply that she's single, I don't know what will. It perfectly hugged her hourglass figure. Damn, that workout routine she once saw in her Instagram reels did pay off.

But she, herself, could not deny how good she looks. "Maybe a change of taste could spice things up," she thought. Corinne examined herself in the mirror and applied her final touches. Her contact lenses. She doesn't have a very clear vision, so it helps.

Now, her features were well-lighted in her vanity mirror. She never got this amount of self-love until now when she noticed how mesmerizing her doe and hazelnut-colored eyes are, her well-defined eyebrows and lashes, and how kissable her lips look.

Her red dress made her look like the goddess of beauty and pleasure. It has spaghetti straps and the fabric was hanging loosely on her bosom, giving it a teasing glimpse of the contours of her ample breasts.

She finished it off with her five-inch red stilettos that her best friends bought and paired it with her black mini bag that has a gold chain strap which only contained her cash, card, one ID, and red lipstick.

She checked herself in her full-body sized mirror and ruffled her brown waves to give it more volume. "Damn, who wouldn't want me?" She questioned herself, as she contemplated what kind of a dumb creature her ex was to dump her. "Obviously him. Well, his loss and other's gain."

To answer her question, well, first, her choice of fashion. Call it stereotypical, but she does wear those denim overalls with white t-shirt and her hair styled as a messy bun, finished it off with black converse shoes, and paint brushes in her pockets. And second, all her date ideas were about painting or has a relation to messy splashing of colors. Not a fun thing if you were dating a Capricorn.

Corinne was then startled when her own phone rang. She checked who the caller was and it was her best friend Maisie. She then answered it with a frustrating "what?".

"You better not ditch us now, bitch." Maisie was sounding mad at the other end of the line. She checked her wall clock and for Pete's sake, it's nearly twelve o'clock when she promised her friends she'd be there at ten.

"Oh, my God. I'm on my way." Corinne replied and rushed to her drawer to get the keys.

"I already took laxatives just for this. If you're not here in thirty minutes, I'm gonna drink with the guy who keeps giving me the eye," shouted Florence over the phone, their gayest best friend who was also single and ready to mingle.

"Ew, dude. Do whatever you want," she replied with a disgusted face as she grabbed her keys and locked the door of her apartment.

She hailed a cab and when she got on one, she contained her frustration because the driver would not stop blabbering about his glorious days when he used to be smoking pot with his girlfriend in his parents' garage. Probably because the driver noticed how she was dressed and remembered his prime and decided to brag about it.

"Yeah, that's one hell of a night", she commented sarcastically.

When the bar's view got closer, she hurriedly unbuckled her seatbelt and paid the driver.

"Wait, this is way more-". The driver was immediately cut off by Corinne with a quick "keep the change" and exited the vehicle in a blink of an eye. When she saw the cab slowly disappearing into view, she exhaled a heavy sigh and whispered "thank, God".

Corinne turned her heels back to the bar and read the big neon light that says "G-Spot". She choked on her saliva once she read it and questioned what an excellent choice of name for a bar. Yet, she was reluctant to enter and thought of the worst scenarios that could happen once she's in. The next thing she knew, she was pacing back and forth due to anxiety in front of the bar's entrance

A man, maybe in his early forties, who just lit a cigarette noticed her weird behavior and asked "Are you okay?". Corinne stopped her tracks and froze when she saw the lit cigar. She remembered her first smoke when she was in ninth grade and how nice would it be to try it again.

Without a word, Corinne trudged her way to him and grabbed the cigarette from the man and took the honor to have the first huff. The man was caught off guard but then shook it off with a sarcastic "you're welcome" and with a side eye. Corinne found the huffs calming. It was a surprise to see her smoke again after coming out clean for years. Man, that was a bad habit.

She decided to finish that one stick first before entering the place full of alcohol and sweaty bodies. She noticed that there was a little alley right at the side of the bar and decided she could smoke there to prevent any idea that someone might see her. Not that she's real important to notice that people needs to give a fuck about.

Corinne walked slowly towards the alley, enjoying the menthol the cigarette brought her. She was about to make her way right on the alley, but stopped frozen in her tracks with what she had witnessed.

About three meters from where she's standing, a young man, who seems like her age but a tad bit older, was slamming his dick to a girl from behind. Corinne stood there frozen with eyes wide open.

She saw how the man tilted his head back and had his mouth agape while his brows were a bit furrowed. A clear indication that he was enjoying his moment with the girl who had her face squished to the wall while emitting sinful sounds of pleasure.

The man noticed her presence. To her surprise, he didn't even look shocked nor decided to stop and pull up his pants because they were caught in the act. But instead, he looked at Corinne seductively, intensely. He scanned her from head to toe and bit his lip while still fucking the girl from behind.

Now his eyes were staring back at Corinne's. She did not fail to notice how attractive this man was in front of her. How sexy he is with his black hair parted and pushed back, but little fringes were covering a bit of his eyes.

The man still did not take his gaze off of Corinne's. His pace was getting faster and the girl was having a hard time breathing through with all the muffled moans her mouth produced. He was fucking her in an animalistic pace and she saw how the man pulled her hair then grabbed her hips from behind.

"Oh, my-... Is he thinking of me while he's doing his thing with that girl?" was all she could come up with in her mind with the way the man stared at her. It feels like it was her in the other girl's position. She shook that though off mentally and finally snapped out of it.

Corinne knew that they were about to reach the brink of happiness and she didn't want to witness that, either. So, she ran in her five-inch stilettos and entered the bar. Now without any hesitation, but with anxiety and wet panties.

"Corinne Uriah Madison, where in the hell were you?" She heard Maisie's nagging voice while Florence was behind her crossing his arms and raising his brow. "Uh-oh, she included my second name." That was her prime indicator if Maisie is fuming mad.

"Does an alley count as hell?"