Seven

Jimin's POV

This is really a fun day. I think the kid last night was my lucky charm. I wish I could see her again.

I didn't expected that today will be the day that I'll be facing Seulgi Noona. I was really scared, but I think I'm the one who scared her much. I think I'll never stop myself looking and staring at her face. But, I caught her staring at me intently woah.

"Okay then, Jimin. Nice to meet you." I nodded, then she offered her open hand. I just stared at her hand for a while but accepted it after.

"Nice to meet you too, Seulgi Noona." I said with a sweet smile.

She's so pretty. I was examining every details of her face. How can she look so perfect even though it's early. Wow, I can see a resemblance of me with her face. We do look alike, the fans are right.

I then realized that I was still holding her hand. So, I let go immediately. And looked down.

"Ummm.. I gotta go now. Unnie--" I cutted her off. I took her arm and dragged her to the table and let her sat there. The look on her face, she looks so confused.

I can't let her leave, this is my chance. I gathered all of my confidence to ask her "Noona, sit with me." I then looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" She asked then I nodded quickly with no hesitations.

Before we made our way to our table, we paid for our foods in the cashier first. Seulgi Noona is a bit weird. Her breakfast is Pringles!

Isn't it unhealthy? Chips are not healthy. But look at her, she looks so fine and sexy. She maintains her body even though she's eating chips for breakfast. Wahh, daebak!

She was busy munching her chips when she suddenly caught me glaring at her from time to time. "Noona, ummm thanks for sitting with me." I said while my head face downwards.

"Ahh.. it's nothing." She said and smiled at me, then she just continued to eat. I'm not sure on how I'll talk to her since this is my first time.

"Umhhh.. Noona, are you preparing for a comeback?" I asked her, she then looked at me straight and chuckled

"It's actually a secret, but yeah." She said

"Wahh.. that's very exciting. Seulgi Noona, I'm rooting for you." I said excitedly, she then just nodded at me and showed me a thumbs up.

"Thanks, Jimin." She said with a tone of sincerity and with a matching serious stare stare, and smiled.

Our conversation went well. She already finished her food, so I do. We were just keeping on chatting about drawing because she found out that I aas drawing too. She was even confused on why I didn't take the drawing lessons offered to me and Jungkook. I just reasoned out that I was busy. But actually, I was just shy when I'm  around her.

I was about to ask her again when I felt that she was destructed and was looking outside. I followed the look of her eyes, and there, I found out that she was looking outside at..

Taehyung.

As Taehyung just continued to walk, he went straight in the Convinience Store, he just went straight to our table and glared at me with no expression. He's emotionless again, he's always good at that. Is he making a scene again. Aishh.

"Hyung.. let's go back now." He said while giving me a cold stare and with a deep tone

I just chuckled playfully then gave him a deep stare "Yah, Kim Taehyung, until when are you gonna ruin my day?" I stood up and I quickly grabbed the collar of his tshirt.

As I grabbed him, Seulgi Noona eventually stood up and tried to stop "Yah! You two, stop it." She yelled at us with an ear piercing voice. I didn't care so. I just straightly stared at him, he knew that I was mad at him. Why would he do this?

"Jimin-ah, let go of him, someone might see the both you." Seulgi Noona quietly said. I quicky pulled away from him and sat again. Noona's right, if someone sees us, this will be a very big issue. "Go." I said at glared at him, trying to tell him to go.

"No." Taehyung quickly replied. "Hyung, we still have a practice. You can't just left us hanging. I will not go back if you're not coming with me." And with that, Taehyung sat beside Seulgi Noona and greeted her "Seulgi Noona, annyeong." Seulgi Noona greeted him likewise.

Aish. Why is he so stubborn. He's disturbing my moment with Seulgi Noona. Did he instended to do stay just to ruin this day? like jinjja. I saw them chatting with each other. I had nothing to do, if this stays longer, I might be furious with jealousy. I quickly stood and ran outside.

It's better this way. Have fun, Taehyung.

Seulgi's POV

As Jimin grabbed Taehyung's collar. I quickly stood up, "Yah! You two, stop it!" I tried to stop them but Jimin won't just stop. Jimin was staring at Taehyung with an angry expression. He looks so scary.

"Jimin-ah, let go of him, someone might see the both of you." I said quietly and he slowly pulled away his grip from Taehyung and sat. Ahhhh, now I felt relieved. Good thing he did what I told him to. "Go." He said towards Taehyung and gave him a glance.

That was very scary. I haven't seen him getting mad and furious. He was very manly.. but very scary. I didn't he had this kind of side. I don't even know that he was mad at Taehyung.

How can someone be mad at Taehyung, Taehyung's a nice guy. Hmmmmm.

No." Taehyung suddenly replied. "Hyung, we still have a practice. You can't just left us hanging. I will not go back if you're not coming with me."

Taehyung is indeed stubborn. Jimin might kill him later. But Taehyung looks so firm with his statement. With that, Taehyung sat beside me and greeted me with a bright smile "Seulgi Noona, annyeong."

"Taehyung-ah, annyeong." I respond, and we just continued chatting and talking about things.

See? Taehyung's a really nice guy. We just chatted along and we haven't noticed until we realized that Jimin already stood up from his chair and left.

Taehyung just sighed after.

"Yah, Taehyung, what's wrong with you guys?" I asked. He seemed to be tensed with my question.

"Ummm.. just a misunderstanding." He said and quickly stood up. "Noona, I'll be going now. I need to follow him." He smiled and left.

I just let out a sigh. What's wrong with them? Aish. They're like brothers already. And they act like that.

I was about to stand when my phone vibrated. It's a text message from Joohyun Unnie.

[Seulgi-ah. Where are you? Seungwan's here already!]

Seungwan's home yay. I quickly replied.

[Nae Unnie. On my way to the dorm now. I bought you Ramyeon!]

I sent the text message and never bothered to wait for Joohyun Unnie's reply. And I just went back to the dorm.

But until now, I'm still bothered with the fact that Jimin is mad at Taehyung. I'm sure it's not just a misunderstanding. What could go wrong between the two of them? Ah mola. I'll just ask Jeongguk later. They should fix their problem now. Or else.. Aish.

///

Sorry for the really really late update. I can't promise that I can update soon. But I'll try my best.
The Battle of love between Jimin and Taehyung is starting to unfold. Are you guys excited? Is Jimin too rude?

SeulMin VS VSeul 🌚