Two

Jungkook's POV

Aish. I'm getting late on my Drawing Lessons. This is because of Bwi Hyung, he really wants to come with me in my drawing lessons with no reason. He doesn't even like arts. Maybe he just want to come cause he wants to see Seulgi Noona.

Bwi Hyung likes Seulgi Noona, like seriously. That's why he wants to be friends with her but he's shy. But he's close with Wendy Noona and Yeri-ssi.

Speaking of Yeri, each time I have an eye contact with her. She always ignores me. And Seulgi Noona told me once that Yeri find me so rude. Jinjja? I'm not that rude aye. I really want to be close with her cause I can think that we could do well since both of us are maknaes.

"Hyung! Faster!" I shouted, Aigooo. He's not yet done fixing himself. That alien.

As soon as we reached the venue. I ran fast and stormed in our room and sat beside Seulgi Noona. I left Bwi hyung behind lol, who cares. Surely, he'll got lost cause he don't have a clue on where my room is.

Good thing the Teacher isn't here yet.

I leaned at Seulgi Noona and whispered her "Noona.."

She was flustered which made her turn her head to me. "What is it Jeon Jeongguk?" She asked then smirked at me.

"Nothing kekekeke." I said then sat properly, as I turn on the side where the bystanders wait. I saw someone staring at me. It's Yeri! As soon as I caught her staring at me, she avoided my gaze and pretended like nothing happened.

I squint my eyes again and again. Is that really Yeri? She's here. Wae?

Yeri's POV

Jungkook Sunbaenim? He's also taking drawing lessons? Jinjja? I can't imagine him being so interested with Arts.

I was staring at him. Then he turned his head in here and he caught me staring at him. Aish this is so embarrasing. I avoid his gaze as soon as he caught me and I act like nothing happened.

Then suddenly someone knocked at the door. Then it opened slowly revealing... Taehyung Oppa?

Taehyung Oppa's here? He went in the room and he was smiling like a pervert. What is he thinking. He looks so funny. Kekekekeke.

He got the attention of the other students except for Seulgi Unnie. Jungkook Sunbaenim glanced at him and nods.

Jungkook Sunbaenim pointed the Bench where I was sitting. So Taehyung Oppa turned his head at my direction then he saw me, he smiled at me like an idiot. Then he sat beside me. He really is an Alien.

As soon as he sat beside me. I cracked a laugh. "Kekekekekekeke--"

He look so confused. I was really laughing hard, so he pulled me closer to him and covered my mouth. "Shhhhh-- Yerim-ah, be quiet." He whispered at me. He withdrew his hand from my mouth and he sat properly.

I stopped laughing. "Oppa, why are you here?" I aked Taehyung Oppa

He just smiled at me then he stares at Seulgi Unnie. "Ahh.. You're here, cause Seulgi Unnie's here." I said like teasing him

"Well, nae. I just found out that Seulgi Noona is also taking Drawing lessons so I want to come with Kookie." he said while staring at Seulgi Unnie

I can't help but to giggle. Taehyung Oppa is so sincere about his admiration to Seulgi Unnie. How can an Alien be so addicted to a bear? Kekekekeke

Seulgi's POV

Taehyung is here, yes I saw him. I always caught him staring at me during some events. And it's creeping me out, that's why I don't wanna get close to him. Indeed, he is an alien. A creepy alien!

I saw Taehyung and Yerim teasing and talking. Nae, they are really close. Yerim is a friendly kid you know. But I don't know why she is so distant to Jeongguk. She told me that she finds Jeongguk rude. But seriously, Jeongguk isn't that bad.

I was going to go back at my drawing when suddenly, I saw Jeongguk glancing at Taehyung at Yerim teasing each other. He looks a bit furious.

I patted his head and said "Jeongguk-ah, don't look at them like that. They might melt, Hehe." I said while giggling

He turned his head to me "Ani-- It's not like that Noona." He said, he looks sad about it. "It's just that, how come Bwi Hyung is so close to Yeri, like they're really good friends. Unlike me, Yeri is so distant to me, I'm not even doing anything. Ah Jinjja." He said while frowning

"Yah- Cheer up, Jeongguk." I said while patting his shoulders

Then the Teacher came in, and starts her lesson. I can't help but to feel sad about Jeongguk. He has a point. He seems like he wants to be closed with Yeri.