Three

Seulgi's POV

The Class has ended. Aish, My hands are tired already. And I'm hungry as well. As soon as our Teacher bided to say Goodbye. I went near to Yeri.

"Yerimie, let's grab some food juseyo." I pleaded like a hungry grizzly bear.

I caught Taehyung staring at me again, but I didn't mind and I focused on Yerim's reaction.

"Nae, unnie. Let's go." She said then grabbed my arms, but I stopped her.

"Wait." I turned my head to Jeongguk "Jeongguk, do you wanna go with us? We'll grab some food." I said to him, but he was just there dumbfounded "Jeongguk-ah!"

"Wae? Ahh, nae." He said then pushed Taehyung out of the room. They look so dumb. Kekekkekekekeke.

I'm not sure if we can go out with other idols, I hope no one will see us. Or else, this will make a big fuzz on the internet.

As soon as we reached the cafe near the venue where I take my lessons, we grabbed a seat. And sat there. I showed my work to Yerim and she suggested to post it on Red Velvet's Instagram Account to share it to the fans.

Before we ordered, I took a photo of my work and posted it on Instagram. I hope the fans would love it. (A/N photo on multimedia)

I ask them on what should I order for them. "So what do you want? I'll order it for you guys." I asked them

"Unnie, can I have some Milk tea?" She pointed out the picture on the Menu.

"Sure maknae. How about you boys?" I turned my head to them and asked. "I'll have Milk tea too." Jeongguk said.

I glanced at Taehyung and he's still looking at the Menu. Jeongguk nudged him and he was back in his senses. "Nae? Ah. I'll have Milkshake." He said to me and smiled like an idiot.

"Arra. I'll order now." I said then leaved the table and went to the counter to order

Taehyung's POV

When Seulgi left the table and ordered. I stood up, and went to the counter. I can't let Seulgi pay. I want to be the one who'll pay.

I stood beside her and she turned her head at me, she looked so shocked. "Taehyung, what are you doing here?" she asked me.

"Umhh. I'll pay." I said then hand my momey to the Cashier. I looked at her, and I caught her staring at me, so I asked her "What?"

"Ani- there's no need for you to pay for this. I'm the one who invited you guys so I should be the one who'll pay." She said then shrugged

"Well, I can't let a girl pay for me." I said then I pat her head and headed back to the table.

Woah. That was actually the first time I touched her. It felt amazing. It was also my first time talking to her casually. As I sat down back to my chair. It was so quiet. The two maknaes are not even glancing at each other. What's wrong with them. Yeri is playing with her phone like there's no tomorrow. While Kookie is having his deep thoughts.

"Here's our food." Seulgi came with a tray of our food. I helped her placed the foods on the table and helped her with her seat, she looked at me and said "Thanks." then she smiled

"Kyaaa-- Milk tea!" Yeri said with excitement and she took a sip with it.

After we ate. We were still in the cafe chilling. Yeri went to the Bathroom, so as Kookie. I think it's because of their Milk Tea. Kekekekekeke. Me and Seulgi Noona was left her and it's very awkward.

"Umhhh.. So you really like drawing huh, noona?" I asked her and looked at her

She's biting her lips errr. She must've feel awkward. "Nae, it's my hobby." She said, she's still not looking at me

"Noona, It's fine if you don't like my company." I said and frowned

She looked at me directly and said "Ya-- it's not like that, Taehyung." She was also shaking her head. "It's just that, sometimes. You're creepy." Then she giggled

She's very kwiyeo when she giggles. I can't help but to feel a relief. "Is that so? Kekekekeke. Mianhae, Noona." I said then cracked a laugh

After that laughing session. The awkward atmosphere is no longer present. Seulgi's a very charming girl. I can't help but to smile whenever I see her happy.

Yeri's POV

Ugh. My tummy hurts. I think I'm gonna... let out my baody waste. Or simply, I need to take a poop. Ahhhhh! Milk tea this is your fault.

I just keep on caressing my tummy. Aigoo, I need to go back to the dorm as soon as possible.

I'm sitting in the toilet bowl, when suddenly. My phone rang with a Marimba Ringtone. I glanced at my phone and looked at the Caller ID.

It's Irene Unnie! Eottokhae? I answered the phone call "Yoboseyo?"

"Kim Yerim, where are you!" She yelled. I almost loose the grip on holding my phone. She seems to be mad. Eottokhae?

"Ahh. I'm here in the bathroom" Then I just realized that my answer was very stupid. Bathroom, really Kim Yerim? Pabo! I should've said that you're in a Cafe.

"Mwo? What, you're not here in the dorm! What are you doing in the bathroom. Yahhh Kim Yerim. Where are you?!" She shouted at the phone. Ugh. Irene unnie's gonna destroy my eardrums if she keeps on shouting at me on the phone.

"What I mean is, I'm here in the Cafe." I said then I heard her sigh

"What are you doing there? Are you alone?" She said with a tone of worry

"Aniyo. I'm with Seulgi Unnie. She brought me with her on her Drawing Lessons." I said then I heard her sigh. Again. She's really the eomma of Red Velvet. She worries a lot.

"Aishhh. Good thing you're with her. Come back here at the dorm as soon as possible. Arra?" She said and ended the call. She didn't even let me say goodbye. Aish, Unnie is really prone to panick.

After that call. I'm done with my boo-boo session. I flushed the toilet and that sound of the flushing toilet is the cue that I'm done and I gotta go.

I opened the door and I saw Jungkook Sunbaenim waiting for me. He stared at me very deep and he uttered "Yeri, it's time to go now. We were waiting for you."

"Nae, let's go." I said then shooked my head. But before I could pass by him, he pulled me which made me leaned towards him. And I saw his gaze on me. I avoided his gaze and shooked my head.

He went near me and whispered "Mianhae" then he loosen his grip on me then he left while frowning.

I never knew that Jungkook sunbaenim noticed how I avoid him. He might think that he's bad that made him look rude for me which made him guilty and said sorry to me. I never knew that Jungkook Sunbaenim is guilty. I need to say sorry too. Aishh, now I'm the one who's guilty. Eottokhae...

Jungkook Sunbaenim and Taehyung Oppa came with us in the dorm. They want to walk us back to the dorm but Manager fetched us, so they just came with us instead in the dorm to know that we're safe. They're such a gentleman.

I stared at Jungkook Sunbaenim and his expression is still the same as the expression when he said that he's sorry. I'm really feeling guilty right now. Should I talk to him?

But before I could make up my mind, they already bided to say goodble. "Annyeong!" Taehyung Oppa said and smiled to us, but what's special is that he shaked hands with Seulgi Unnie. It seems like they're getting to know now. What about me and the so called 'International Playboy'?