He quickly went upstairs to check out Nivaan's condition and there he saw Prataap rubbing Nivaan's feet so as to make out his sensations again  and the watchman kept a  warm cloth on his forehead and pressed it at the pressure points near his head...

Raghunandhan felt sad seeing Prataap in such worried state and  went towards him..

" Prataap...!! Pls calm down...!! I had just  called a hospital and the doctor would be soon coming to us...!!
.
.
Trust me.., Prataap...!!
Nothing will happen to him again...!!
.
.
You have to be strong...!!"
......he placed his hand on Prataap's shoulder and tried to calm him down as it was nt good for his health to handle such stress at this age...

" Raghu...!! I can't live vthout Nivaan...!!
.
.
He... He is.... my only... reason to live...!!"
......Prataap sobbed in between and his breathing seemed uneven  while saying the words and Raghu soon hugged him.., to pacify him and nt letting him to loss his hope...

All this while.., the watchman stood rooted at the place and he could understand the seriousness in the situation...

............................

" Dr.Ahuja.., there is an emergency case for you and u have to go there as early as possible...!!"
.......the receptionist  banged the door opn and entered the doctor's cabin...,  sweating a little...

" ohh is it...!! Yess...!! Just give a minute.., Misha....!!
.
.
N give me the address...!!"
.......Dr. Ahuja picked up his emergency kit and  then  took out an Anastasia syringes from his desk and was all set to leave..., bt then.., seeing the receptionist's  lost expressions.., he waved his hands infront of her to make her respond to him...

" I'm sry Doctor...!! Here is the address..!!"
......Misha said and gave it him...

"Hmm okay...!! What's the name of the patient...??!!
Did they said anything..??!!"
.........Dr.Ahuja asked in general as if to know whether it's a female or male  patient..., so as to  take an extra dose of pain killers..., as in most cases female patients are given a lil high dose of pain relievers..

"It's Nivaan Sinha...!!"
........she felt the pain when taking out his name...

Dr.Ahuja widened his eyes and stared at her face..., which was all lost as if she was abt to cry...

...............
Misha is the receptionist in Tenzin hospital from past 1 year ..., and she had a huge crush on Nivaan Sinha.., the only successor of Sinha group..., from the moment she saw an article abt him visiting India for taking up their new Publishing house  in Himachal...
From then..., she had collected all his interviews in different magazines..., though she didn't dared to meet him once...
She even had the papercuts of his pics which were published in different magazines.., and pasted them near her desk at the reception...

All the doctors and even the ward boys  working there.., knew abt her  wild crush on Nivaan Sinha...!!

After find out..., it was Nivaan.., who needs an emergency help at that moment.., her heart sank and she was sweating from that moment and praying for his safety..

...............

"Misha...!! I know how ur feeling right now..!!
Bt pls dnt worry..!!  He will be fine...!!"
......said Dr. Ahuja and left the hospital in his car..

...............

After 15 minutes..., the doctor reached the bungalow and Raghu took him to Nivaan's room and prataap  back offed a little.., to  make the way for the doctor...

Dr. Ahuja.., quickly checked his pulse rate and listened to his hear beat rate using a stethoscope...
"His heart beat is getting low...!!  Have u used any sedatives for the patient??!!
Bcz mostly..., when they gets over dosed..., the heart rate gets effected and at tymes it can lead to severe suffocation to breathe..."
...........He then opned his kit and arranged the mini oxygen kit near him and  covered his mouth vth an mask..., so as to make him breathe free...

Raghu understood the doctor's tone and sensed something odd..., bt didn't asked anything at that tym as Prataap was alrdy in a state that he he can't take any more stress at that time..

..........

Dr. Ahuja  made sure..., that Nivaan  could breathe   in an easier way...,  and then said to admit him in the hospital by tomorrow.., if there seems any  negative effect..

Raghu then went vth Dr. Ahuja saying that he would   send off him to  the gate and then stopped in near the  entrance door making sure that no one is around him..

" Doctor Ahuja..., I'm Raghunandhan Mehta..., psychotherapist.., at  Princeboron Hospital.., Ottawa...
I know abt Nivaan's mental turmoil right now...!! Is is at risk??!!"
.......Raghu asked  directly as he wanted to know the chances of Nivaan's  cure...

Dr. Ahuja.., looked at Raghu and felt  that Raghu can understand what he would say and take in a positive way..

" Dr.Raghunandhan..., i dnt know.., whether it's right to say such thing...!! Bt i think u can understand it..., as u are also a doctor..
.
.
(He then placed a hand on his arm as a gesture of support and said )
.
.
" the patient's condition is beyond any thing to say right now...!!
.
.
He is sinking....!!!
.
.
Pls make sure to admit him tomorrow as early as possible..
He is in deep trauma...!! Nothing can be said right now...!!"

......... Dr.Ahuja's words pierced Raghunandhan's heart even though he is a doctor...
He could only remember Nivaan's childhood moments when he met him for the first tym in a vulnerable state...

He just looked on the way in vch the doctor left and his view became blurred as the tears filled in his eyes and he soon wiped them to nt let them reveal to Prataap...

Bt all this while.., he didn't observe that a pair of eyes is watching the conversation vthout his notice...

..................

Next part precap :

After trying for 2 tymes and getting a switch off tone on the other side...,
the watchman remembered all his gods faces and dialed the no. for one last tym..., hoping to get a response this tym..

" Helloo...!!"
......he heard a low gentle tone  on the other side and widened his eyes and sighed a relief ..

" helloo... lathika mam...!!
.
.
I'm the watchman of the Nivaan Sir's bungalow..!
Do u remember me...??!!"
........he asked vth an anxiety and a fear filled tone..

Lathika stood up from the couch hearing his voice..

" Yes....!! Seth bhai..,., y are u calling me at this hour...!!
What happened...!!"
.....she asked holding her chain  as sensed something bad by hearing his tone..

" Lathika mam...!!
.
.
Niv.....Nivaan sir is nt well..!!
.
.
I don't know what happend to him..

Bt the doctor just said that he is at risk...!!
.
.
Sir is just taking out ur name..., once in a while...!!
.... I think he wants to see you...!!
.
.
Pls come soon..!! N dnt tell this that i have  said this to you...!!"
.....said the watchman in a hurry and cut the call as he heard some footsteps nearing him..

Lathika had lost all her conscience  hearing the watchman's words...
She couldn't even imagine Nivaan in such helpless state laying on the bed..

She just rushed out of the place vthout even wearing her shoes and as it had already started raining...,  she was drenching to the fullest and reached his bungalow in a cab..

..................

Comment ur views :)